Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig is/has been taking BP for a couple of weeks and has been taking live sessions for Jamie Garcias rehab as well. It is huge to have his bat back in the line up. I think it would be interesting to see if the Cards go with a 4 man rotation or 3. I can't see them going 3 rotation unless they lose game one and two.

It will be Waino, Wacha, Kelly. If They win 1 or 2 of those then I bet we will see Lynn going game 4, otherwise Waino might be asked to go game 4.

It is feasible to think he could go as he would pitch Wednesday and then game 4 wouldn't be until Sunday.

The scene at Fenway a few minutes ago, courtesy of Buster Olney. Stinks that I can't see this from my door.

BXNk-FtIEAAedKS.jpg:large

I'm not a fan of either team in the World Series but I'll be pulling for the Red Sox. Can't stand the Cardinals. Maybe it's a KC thing?

I'm not a fan of either team in the World Series but I'll be pulling for the Red Sox. Can't stand the Cardinals. Maybe it's a jealousy thing?

FIFY. The Royals fans for the most part seem to hold a deep grudge towards the Cardinals. It is funny because Cardinal fans don't feel the same. It used to be a pretty intense rivalry, not so much anymore.

#GoCards

I wish I had a Wacha jersey. I get a new one every year and it might be Wacha time this Christmas.

A 22 year old pitcher who is going to win the ROY next year provided he is still eligible and I believe he will be

What's his service counter at?

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Actually he is not considered a rookie for next year as he is over the 50IP threshold. Oh well, maybe the CY Young

Ready to rock the Series! GO SOX!!!!!

I need a new World Series tee.

Can I get my Sox brother Michigan Slice to join in the excitement? Sorry, couldn't resist after see that sweet avatar again!

Just stopping in to say......

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!

Where is the AL East love???

Haha there is none... Any good will I had for Boston went out the Window in early October :D

Just stopping in to say......

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!

Have you met that Dev guy? You two are on the same list now.

As Game 1 starts, an ominous note for the Red Sox when they go to St. Louis for Game 3 and beyond:

Haha there is none... Any good will I had for Boston went out the Window in early October :D

Haters to the left of me, haters to the right.... Here I am stuck in the middle with my fellow THP Sox fans!

As Game 1 starts, an ominous note for the Red Sox when they go to St. Louis for Game 3 and beyond:

The optimist in me says this is just a chance for Doubront to shine.

Are you ******** me Joe Buck? Talking about tonight's weather "it's going to get colder as we go along". He gets paid for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back