2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Smooth jazz anyone? Lol

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

I have Miura's for anyone to try.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm gonna be wore out before the rounds start! Miura's, speedblades, and DPC's with c-taper lites.

I'm gonna be wore out before the rounds start! Miura's, speedblades, and DPC's with c-taper lites.

Ill have my SLDR that I'm testing for THP there too

I would love nothing more than to spend another weekend with you guys, i lost my uncle this week so i'm sorry i cant make it. Nothing but positive came from my weekend in OH a few weeks ago and plan on many more in that area. I had tons of laughs and tons of compassion on y really really bad shots. i will be back for furture events that is for sure!!!

just wanted to add... i'm not calling out ty for his comment....just responding with a further explanation to my reason...sorry if anyone took it in a negative way...nothing but love for all of the THP guys i have met

No need to explain Drew. I am sorry to hear about your loss. You take care of what you need to and we will be happy to have you join us in the future.

just wanted to add... i'm not calling out ty for his comment....just responding with a further explanation to my reason...sorry if anyone took it in a negative way...nothing but love for all of the THP guys i have met

Handle ur business buddy we all totally understand. ..theres always next time

Family has to come first!

Best wishes for you and your family.

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

I'm gonna defend you both here. On your end, there's no need to explain it and no one is going to be upset about it. Sometimes life happens and it's out of our control. And to defend Ty, he meant it more towards the number of people going is getting smaller by the day. Nothing direct towards you I promise.

A day closer and weather prediction on weatherbug is a couple degrees warmer than it said yesterday and sunny. Looking up boys!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I would love nothing more than to spend another weekend with you guys, i lost my uncle this week so i'm sorry i cant make it. Nothing but positive came from my weekend in OH a few weeks ago and plan on many more in that area. I had tons of laughs and tons of compassion on y really really bad shots. i will be back for furture events that is for sure!!!

No need to explain, take care of what you need to and we will see you at another gathering later in the yr.

Hang in there dude. I'm sorry for your loss.

Updated first post with people attending, MCG will not be able to make it

Never too late to jump in on a lot of fun! 17 for Saturday is a wonky number, let's fill out another foursome THPers!

heres the updated

Canadan
Golfinff
Ghostbeezy
Tpluff
Lafeyette7
Zenger
Tyjohnston (saturday only)
Hitman
GregDan
Certifiable
T2grn18
Youngbuck
Robozeo
Cardboardrobot
Bullfrog
PhillyV-Sat Only
Michigan Slice-Sunday only
DavidWinchell-Sat only
Amart-Sunday

Didn't take it that way for a second nor did I mean any disrespect in what I said. Phil is right, was just commenting because it's truly unfortunate to lose another friend from yet another great weekend coming up. Sorry to hear that man, my uncle just passed a month ago. I think I speak for everyone in this group when I say you are in our thoughts this weekend. We will certainly see you at the next one. Best wishes to you and your family.

I'm ready for some room 411 fellowship. Different room number different cast of characters but the same theme I'm sure it will be awesome

Never too late to jump in on a lot of fun! 17 for Saturday is a wonky number, let's fill out another foursome THPers!

I agree! Let's do this!

I'm ready for some room 411 fellowship. Different room number different cast of characters but the same theme I'm sure it will be awesome

It's whatever room GregDan and I get put in, per usual. Bring the smiling faces and shenanigans.... And hot chocolate (aka beer).

Can't wait!
So ready for Sunday Funday!

Just call me.... Barb

I'm ready for this weekend to start. It's been a long week. Ready to pound some golf balls and relieve some stress.

Just picked up some under shirts and new pants for the weekend. Gonna hit the range on my way home.

Back