2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Ok I have to re-grip one of the clubs I did last night. I had a brain fart and lined it up wrong. I tried to blow it off with no avail put a hole in it. So no biggie 5 min fix.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Bummer dude, tried to get grips today but they didn't have any mids

Bummer dude, tried to get grips today but they didn't have any mids

Yeah I gotta run grab another one tomorrow so I can get done tomorrow night

I know but i've never re-gripped and just wanted to slap on new and not try and build them up with extra layers of tape

It's pretty easy unless your crosseyed like me. I kid it was the last one I did and rushed putting it away. It must have turned when I put it back in the bag. No biggie tho

My THP coins showed up today so if anyone is up for some games although this could get costly for me.

don't forget your dolla's for closest to the pin

Tomorrow boys! Gonna have some fun.

I hate having to post this but it's looking like I won't be making the trip tomorrow. Nothing I really want to get into on a forum but it's a messy family situation I need to help out with. I hope you guys understand and aren't mad. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys again because the Cleveland get together was such a blast. I also feel awful that it wasn't clear i wouldn't be able to make the trip till very late last night. I slept on it and it just wouldn't sit right not being there for my family. I hope you guys understand

I hate having to post this but it's looking like I won't be making the trip tomorrow. Nothing I really want to get into on a forum but it's a messy family situation I need to help out with. I hope you guys understand and aren't mad. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys again because the Cleveland get together was such a blast. I also feel awful that it wasn't clear i wouldn't be able to make the trip till very late last night. I slept on it and it just wouldn't sit right not being there for my family. I hope you guys understand

Never feel the need to apologize for not being able to make things. These types of things supersede golf everyday of the week and twice on Sunday!

How dare you not go to the event that I gave you crap about not going to and then I bailed on!!! :at-wits-end:

Never feel the need to apologize for not being able to make things. These types of things supersede golf everyday of the week and twice on Sunday!

I know and I know you guys would understand, it's just hard not to feel crappy about backing out of plans. Especially golf plans

I'm bummed you can't make it Philly. Take care of your family, absolutely. Always comes first.

We'll harp on you some other time about this haha

No need to apologize, take care of the family situation first and foremost. Lookin forward to see you at a future event.

I know and I know you guys would understand, it's just hard not to feel crappy about backing out of plans. Especially golf plans
I'll swing by and grab the SLDR :p

No worries man. Take care of your family. That always comes first. There will many more of these get togethers in the near future.

It seems everyone is dropping, but as sorry as I am I won't be making it this weekend either. Unfortunately I tore a ligament in my knee, so no golf until next season.

Enjoy the weekend guys, hit 'em long and straight (and not too often).

It seems everyone is dropping, but as sorry as I am I won't be making it this weekend either. Unfortunately I tore a ligament in my knee, so no golf until next season.

Enjoy the weekend guys, hit 'em long and straight (and not too often).

Ouch dude how'd you do that? Take care of yourself and we will see you next season!

Updated list?

Attending

Canadan
Golfinff
Ghostbeezy
Tpluff
Lafeyette7
Zenger
Tyjohnston (saturday only)
Hitman
GregDan
Certifiable
T2grn18
Youngbuck
Robozeo
Bullfrog
Michigan Slice-Sunday only
DavidWinchell-Sat only
Amart-Sunday

15 for Saturday and Sunday. Never too late to join in!

Updated list?

Attending

Canadan
Golfinff
Ghostbeezy
Tpluff
Lafeyette7
Zenger
Tyjohnston (saturday only)
Hitman
GregDan
Certifiable
T2grn18
Youngbuck
Robozeo
Bullfrog
Michigan Slice-Sunday only
DavidWinchell-Sat only
Amart-Sunday

15 for Saturday and Sunday. Never too late to join in!

I vote for 3 fivesomes for Saturday............................

I'm bummed you can't make it Philly. Take care of your family, absolutely. Always comes first.

We'll harp on you some other time about this haha

How did I miss phil dropping out. Last I knew we were discussing music for course. That's bummer

Where is the Dislike widget? This is a bummer. But we understand. Next summer

I vote for 3 fivesomes for Saturday............................

That sounds great be awesome if they let us.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That sounds great be awesome if they let us.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I'm sure the course will be swamped with crazies like us though
I kid, I kid

Winding hollow normally is swamped in the am. Every time I have went after noon on a weekend it wasn't bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back