The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, just another reason why MLB needs to be over when the football season starts.

Agreed. Football on Fox News is new for me.

Game time.

Aaaaaaaand if Trey is hurt badly, that is bad bad BAD news.

3 plays in to the game, Nick Marshall already has 57 yards rushing.

5 plays, 80 yards rushing. AU up 7-0.

Huge huge HUGE breakup there. Tech has to go for it though, 4th and 2.

Clowney looked pretty dominant right there as the RB threw him to the side and ran into the end zone.

I know he's going to test off the charts at the combine. But, if I'm a GM I'm asking a bunch of questions about him phoning it in this season.

What a conversion, wheel route. WOW.

I'm too old for this shite.

Well damn. Down to the 1. Looks like he was in.

35-31 soon. Dammit.

Another score.

AU up 14-0.

123 yards rushing. 4 minutes in to the game.

Where the hell is Wake?

Aaaaaaaaaaand do they go for the 2pt now?

Aaaaaaaaaaand do they go for the 2pt now?

Yes. But no good.

7:00 left, HAVE to get 1st downs, and that scares the eff out of me.

It's kind of nice being able to sit your entire 1st team after the first possession of the second half, but I kind of wish they would have stayed on the throttle, held the shutout, and gone for the style points.

#RollNoles

It's kind of nice being able to sit your entire 1st team after the first possession of the second half, but I kind of wish they would have stayed on the throttle, held the shutout, and gone for the style points.

#RollNoles

Thats when injuries happen though.

Aaaaaaand another one banged up. This is not good at all. Ugh.

Red Raiders!!!!

Waiting for the *right* time. Hahaha

Any time on the clock is too much, have to get a first down, a punt here means a loss. Period.

Another score.

AU up 14-0.

123 yards rushing. 4 minutes in to the game.

Not trying to be a wise guy here, especially after the beating my boys just took. But I have to say I was super impressed by those numbers at first (I didn't realize who they were playing). Now I'm not impressed until Auburn gets 300 yards. I'll have to say though, I'll be surprised moreso if they don't get 350+. Auburn's run game is really good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back