2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Great time today!
The quality people of THP! Continue to amaze!

Just call me.... Barb

My first THP outing was an absolute blast! And it won't be my last. Even though I played some of the worst golf in years, I still loved every minute of it.

Great to hear you guys had a blast. Kinda still bummed I couldn't make it but there's always next year

Home and showered with tons of thoughts running through my head and I will get most of them out and put down later on.

But what a fantastic group of people this weekend! I had an absolute blast regardless of the crap weather Sat and my dismal play today.

I can't wait for the next one!

My first THP outing was an absolute blast! And it won't be my last. Even though I played some of the worst golf in years, I still loved every minute of it.

It was great to meet you rob, look forward to playing with you again!

Ohio is in the rear view mirror. See you next time

Something just hit me.
In the last month, I've driven somewhere around
6,000 miles to THP events/gatherings.

Time well spent, the early mornings, late nights, all very worth it!
Those 6 rounds,,(3 in Vegas, 2 in Cleveland, and
Today's round in Columbus) were right up there with the most enjoyable rounds I've ever played!

I'm hooked!

Just call me.... Barb

Barb is a riad warrior

Or road warrior

I had a blast this weekend guys. I enjoyed the time I spent with the THPers at both nice courses I'm just getting home Will post more thoughts later

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Something just hit me.
In the last month, I've driven somewhere around
6,000 miles to THP events/gatherings.

Time well spent, the early mornings, late nights, all very worth it!
Those 6 rounds,,(3 in Vegas, 2 in Cleveland, and
Today's round in Columbus) were right up there with the most enjoyable rounds I've ever played!

I'm hooked!

Just call me.... Barb

Hooked on music while you play and Gummi sweet tarts

Perry I have your 9i!!!'

Dammit Jason I left that club there on purpose!!!!!!! If I lose a club I got an excuse to buy a new set THANKS ALOT !! J/K Thanks for picking me up buddy!!

Listen fellas...........even though the weather wasn't ideal, and my game was less than stellar, I still had a great weekend meeting up with a great bunch of THPer's............Hey, if there's anyone out there that may be thinking about getting in on one of these gatherings near you, but are a little unsure about doing so, just do it. You can't go wrong. Get signed up, jump in your car, hit google maps, show up and have a blast.............You won't be sorry. Already looking forward to seeing everyone again, next year!!

Number 9
hu3ugyha.jpg

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

FYI ... Canadan stuck the shot from this trap within two feet!

FYI ... Canadan stuck the shot from this trap within two feet!

Great time playing you and Tyler today.

Had such a great weekend. I am unwinding from my long drive but I have so much to reflect on and will have some thoughts over the next week

Thanks again guys for a great weekend, I can't wait to do it again!

Just got home,
Had a great time today!
Thanks everyone for sticking around on the 18th green to watch me miss my 30' double breaking putt by 3" right!
Had a great time!

Just call me.... Barb

Last edited:
Just got home,
Had a great time today!
Thanks everyone for sticking around on the 18th green to watch me miss my 30' double breaking putt by 3" left!
Had a great time!

Just call me.... Barb

Might have been 2.5" and you missed it right. :banghead: but heck of a putt. Had a blast riding with you today. See your Covert goes straight. You and I both hit it straight. Love your passion for the game dude. We will play again.

I'm buying stock in Wonka candy!!!

I was witness to alot of great golf shots over the weekend at a pair of beautiful courses. Although the temp was a little low and Saturdays wind was, lets say chilling I had a great time.

A special shout out to Mikedean for setting this event up. Even though you didn't get to play MD you are so very much appreciated.

I had an amazing weekend of golf and just hanging out with my THP family!

It was right!

I obviously don't know my right from left, been a long day, but a very fun one!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Barb it was awesome playing with you today your love of the game is awesome dude!

Remember to keep that stance closed front foot in and back foot away, next step is too get your feet parallel to your target line and swing away!

Frogger your tee game is outstanding dude I wish I had your tee game dude!

Youngbuck thanks for the round Kid your a blast to pay with and are sneaky long! That 3deep is killer for you and thanks for reminding me what my driver can do you absolutely crushed it!

Canadan your an awesome guy and a blast to play with! Great convo's Saturday dude and watching you spank the ball is awesome!

Tom your always a blast to play with man! You and your darn steak talk on Saturday had me wanting to skip the rest of the round!

Perry you have a solid game if you want to loose a club don't leave it where it's so easy for a hack to find it.

Tpluff keep up the work in school and you will do awesome stuff!

Tyjohnston your a great dude and I enjoyed our conversations, thanks for splitting the room with me.

GregDan great dude great convo's and I think I blew your mind with my spin numbers Saturday night. You will rock the #zoocrew in a month buddy!

Kevin I enjoyed our talk Saturday night. With the way you hit the ball on the range you are more than ready to take on the #zoocrew. You have also raised a fine young man in Matt.

Rob it was great meeting you hopefully we can tee it up some time next yr.

Gene it was good seeing you again and we will tee it up again soon.

Andy it was great seeing you again, best of luck to the mrs. on her test coming up.

More random thoughts to come later!

How many u guys have today?

14 played 2 4-somes and 2 3-somes. Course was a nice challenge.

Both courses were great tracks would definitely play them again!

Awesome to hear both were solid

Now that I'm home, sitting in my chair, I've played fetch with the dogs, kissed the wife, showered, and reset the garbage disposal, and ice packs on the knees, totally forgot, I had a hockey game tonight and didn't show.... Oops!

Bully, once again a pleasure. Good tunes, and those damn candies...... Nice 87.

Matt, enjoy your "Barb Bucks" well done sir! That 3deep is money for you, and you were throwing DARTS for awhile there! Nice round and it was my pleasure meeting ya! Safe travels back to MD.

Jason, Nice to meet ya! Thanks for all the tips today! I really think I'm beginning to feel what a follow through feels like with a driver in hand!!
And closing my setup to fight the push.
And.... Not quitting on the ball out of the bunkers,
AND.....
I know you weren't happy with your game today, but with your knowledge, and your attitude, I have a feeling it will turn around for you in a hurry!

Today's round for me was.... The normal.
I had my usual struggles, but I'm starting to feel flaws in my swing and differentiate that feeling from my better swings.
I can't wait to get my lessons started!
To my playing partners today, sorry I slowed down so much, I was a bit tired, and the knees were barking pretty good. (Ride home was way worse)

It was awesome meeting new THPers and seeing the smiling familiar faces of those I have met before!

Dan , what can I say? Thanks!

Ty, I look forward to sharing a round with ya! It's going to be a blast!

GregDan, good seeing ya again!
AMART, when you plan on standing in the cold, you need more coffee bro! (Was pretty crisp!)
Hitman, good luck in Florida, perpetual golf season there!
TPLUFF, how do we get more mitten representation?
Something HAS to be done! Michigan guys are some of the best! ( if I font say so myself )
I know I have missed others, but it was my pleasure meeting all of you fine gentleman.

I can't wait to do it all again!
Although my season looks to be over, I look forward to starting my lessons and improving my game!

Where will '14 take me?
I'm not sure, but I think it's going to be a freakin' blast!

Thanks fellas!
CJ

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

I think it's going to take another couple showers to really feel like I got all the Super 8 off me. Whoa.

Home and happy. You guys rock. Lots to come.

Back