Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats

Congrats!!

Congratulations Amol, I am very happy for you and your wife. He looks to be a chip off the ole block for sure.

Congrats and very cool name!

Congrats! Best of luck! :)

I am so happy for you buddy. Give my best to the Mrs.

Congrats.

Grats Amol i am very happy for you. You will make a great father!

Everyone that posted in this thread is awesome. All of us just woke up from a nap and I was shocked to see this many replies. I just had to respond to a few of these.

I was so happy for you guys when Dean showed me the email last weekend!! Can't wait to make a trip to Boston to meet Cole :)

Aunt Jenn and Uncle Dean has a nice ring to it.

Congrats, Amol!

Named after Jay Bilas as well??? :alien:

My wife would have killed me had I suggested that. Jay is a slight adaptation of the name of one of my grandmothers.

Congrats dude, I'm so happy for the two of you. He looks like he'll play Callaway to me :)

We're looking to start him on Snoopy club staff, then we'll move to another OEM when he hits the big time.

This was a tough one to keep quiet but it's your stage Amol. Congrats and you will rock the father bells

Amen to that. Glad everyone has made it safely home now. Congratulations again to both you and Karen.

Thanks for keeping it quiet earlier this week. If I can be half as good of a father to my kids as both of you are to your kids, I'll be doing ok.

Congrats!

Sorry you're going to have to spend less time on the course.

No joke: my wife joked around with me that I planned for the baby to be born at this time of year because golf season is ending up here soon. I told her that there was no way that I had planned anything related to this! Still, apart from heading to Texas or South Carolina to visit family, my golf clubs will be put away until April and I don't have a problem with that.

Congrats to a fellow Sox fan! Make sure you get him outfitted in some awesome Sox apparel soon!

I'm so stoked for you guys man! Being a father is one of the greatest things ever. Enjoy it bro.

Congrats Ary!

Congrats!

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Congrats Ary! Happy for you dude!

It's been quite a week for my wife and I. On Saturday night, our first son made his entrance into the world almost a month before his due date. Coleman Jay Yajnik weighed in at 5 lbs, 9 ounces. Coleman is the name of my wife's grandfather that passed away when she was a child, and we're going to call him Cole. My wife and I were a bit surprised by his early arrival, but I guess he didn't want to wait any longer. We didn't come home from the hospital until yesterday and then had an appointment with his pediatrician today, so I haven't really had time to put this post up until now. He's a handful and my wife and I are both exhausted, but we're really happy as well. Oh, no truth to the rumor that I'm already trying to set him up with Wicked Cool Bearded Man's new daughter.

Of course, here are some pictures....

Chilling on his first day of life:

IMG_20131030_072312_676.jpg

2 things about this picture: it seems that he already knows when he has a stinky diaper, and like another Coleman that some of us know, he has a TREMENDOUS head of hair:

IMG_20131031_111250_762.jpg

Our dog was quite eager to meet Cole when he got home. They are becoming friends very quickly:

IMG_20131031_122221_608.jpg

Congrats on your new son!

Our Dauch absolutly LOVES our oldest/daughter, they are best friends! He usually gets to sleep with her until my wife and I go to bed, then he goes in his kennel to bed, too. Your Dauch looks almost exactly like ours, too. Then when he gets out in the morning, she's usually in school so he goes to her bed, crawls under the covers and naps there most of the morning.
Congrats again! Cute kiddo!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Awesome!! Congratulations!!! My son was born September 14, 2013 - it's been an amazing time so far!!!!

Congrats Ary! Get that boy a Dolphins jersey!

Arydolphin, you need an S4. Here's why:

Congrats on the new addition.

Back