Vote Now - Help This Company

Done. How many votes total needed?

Done! Don't have a Daphne's (yet) but I know their story and I'm sure they deserve this.

Done for the one more

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

Voted. Its at 262 now.

My son has had a hankering to get me a Spider Man headcover, which I've resisted. So I've instead asked my wife to get the kids to pick out a Daphnes head cover for me for Christmas, whatever they want or think I might like. I have a feeling I'll end up with a bull, a pig, or a leopard/jaguar (courtesy of Go, Diego, Go!)

Put your money where your vote is and get a Daphnes headcover for Christmas. Or even sooner, maybe.

I have the Moose headcover for my driver and the Tiger for my hybrid, I got stuck in a downpour playing a few weeks ago and I was convinced they were gonna be trashed from getting soaked but they dried out good as new. Excellent quality and I always love stuff that is made in the USA.

267, Sorry I'm a little late to the voting.

Done!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

I know we're over the 250, but I'll throw in a vote when I get to my computer as well. I love my THP Tiger headcover and would definitely add more.

Great company. Saw their head covers at my club here in italy, I actually have 3 at home, very high quality and awesome products.

Tapping from my IPhone

What a great company, glad we can all help out!

Done. Easy squeezy

Done!!

Done, thanks for the letting us know JB.

voted!

My vote is in. Good luck to them.

Back