SeeMore Putters Thread

I'm pretty well set with the Zed. I really like how it feels. It's going to be in the bag for quite awhile.

I smile every time you post about this putter.

Its come a long way from sitting in the plastic b/c it didn't fit your eye, eh? Hehehe

I smile every time you post about this putter.

Its come a long way from sitting in the plastic b/c it didn't fit your eye, eh? Hehehe
I thought I had lost it last week in Ohio. My Canadian brother seemed to roll it well the round he took it out..... I hate to talk nicely to I all the way back to Maryland.... Lol

I thought I had lost it last week in Ohio. My Canadian brother seemed to roll it well the round he took it out..... I hate to talk nicely to I all the way back to Maryland.... Lol

No way man, I couldn't be happier that bad boy is in your bag. I was actually really happy when you said you couldn't dial the mFGP2.

Also, I've got my mind on Zed2.

No way man, I couldn't be happier that bad boy is in your bag. I was actually really happy when you said you couldn't dial the mFGP2.

Also, I've got my mind on Zed2.

Zed2 is awesome man. Are you thinking smoke diamond or platinum?

Quick question for the counter balance guys. Just got mine yesterday from #Cookie. Is the counter balancing in the grip? Meaning if I switched from the green SeeMore grip to a Superstroke would that affect it?

Quick question for the counter balance guys. Just got mine yesterday from #Cookie. Is the counter balancing in the grip? Meaning if I switched from the green SeeMore grip to a Superstroke would that affect it?

It is in the weight of the longer grip and the fact that you choke down on the longer putter shaft, leaving weight above your hands.

It is in the weight of the longer grip and the fact that you choke down on the longer putter shaft, leaving weight above your hands.

Gotcha so I should be good then switching to a SuperStroke?

Gotcha so I should be good then switching to a SuperStroke?
See the grip on mine has weights at the top. I sent mine to SeeMore to get it counter balanced and they offered me two options. to either get the extended grip or to keep the grip I wanted and just add weight to the head and the top of my grip. I opted for that method because I really like the grip I have on mine and didn't want to change. I would shoot SeeMore a quick email and just double check with them if they do indeed add weight to the top of the extended grips as well to do the CB. Can't hurt.

Edit: and I also am able to feel the weight they put under my grip at the top too so maybe try and see that way.

I wanted a SS 17" on mine so when I ordered it we went a little less weight in the head to make up the difference in weight between the SS and the SeeMore grips, the SS being lighter.

I believe it would all depend on the head weight if you could just switch grips or if you need to put a little weight in the butt end to make up the difference.

Email Seemore to ask about the weight difference. You need a balance between grip and head - hence "counter-balanced". If knelt the other is off it will not be balanced and will defeat the purpose.

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Email Seemore to ask about the weight difference. You need a balance between grip and head - hence "counter-balanced". If knelt the other is off it will not be balanced and will defeat the purpose.

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

This exactly what I was going to say. The weigh is added in both the head and the grip. I would give SeeMore a call to see what they recommend in changing the grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The difference between the SeeMore belly grip that is on there and the SuperStroke belly grip is a pretty solid difference (85 to 125-133) so the head will definitely feel a little heavier with the balance point a touch further down the shaft. If you grip yourself you can actually remedy this by adding a weight at the butt end.

What's interesting with my zed2, they changed the shaft to a heavier shaft at the head. It no longer has the torched finished shaft. That doesn't bother me.

What's interesting with my zed2, they changed the shaft to a heavier shaft at the head. It no longer has the torched finished shaft. That doesn't bother me.

They do that with all the counter balanced putters. The way the black tip section is put on that shaft is a touch heavier than the PVD one as you said, every gram counts.

They do that with all the counter balanced putters. The way the black tip section is put on that shaft is a touch heavier than the PVD one as you said, every gram counts.

No doubt. That's what I figured. I just imagine that some owners might be surprised to see that change. It also looks more durable. Btw. Those FeelTech grips are nicer than I thought they would be.

My only knock on the grips is the same as it's always been for me, in the lighter cord they tend to show dirt/wear quickly. It's why I always try to go with black.

Reading through all the comments seems like a little bit of work. I'll just stick with the SeeMore grip for now. And keep the SuperStroke color trend going with the non-counter balanced for me for now.

Boredom yesterday:

DSC_0921_zpsff61d980.jpg

DSC_0922_zpsb364f83e.jpg

Ugh. An x3 and a ptm1 would fit well in my collection.

I need to get a few more SeeMores. I just do.

I need to get a few more SeeMores. I just do.

I'm up to 5. 99.9% I'm going to buy my 6th. The Si2w from the market place. 7 will come at the SeeMore event, unless I get more in between them which if I was a betting man I'd bet there will be.

SeeMore Putters Thread

I'm up to 5. 99.9% I'm going to buy my 6th. The Si2w from the market place. 7 will come at the SeeMore event, unless I get more in between them which if I was a betting man I'd bet there will be.

In at 5 right now.

FGP
FGP bronze
Custom mFGP2
Z2
DB4

Yup. Ptm1 and X3 would cover all of the lines.

Edit: Si line needs some live to

I have 7. It really is too many. They are all nice but it makes me feel bad to have the other 6 just sitting there. Haha

Any of you decide to sell .....:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back