Playing the best golf of my career

giorgiokaan

Reaction score
Handicap
So a little background: I am almost 16, I started playing roughly 3 years ago and I simply love this game.

Right now I am super happy as I just played 3 tournaments this week and came home with 3 trophies 2 victories and a runner up. I am playing very good and carded a PB on Friday with a 87. My EGA handicap went down more than 3 points this weekend alone (which, quite frankly is nearly impossible). Unfortunately the season is pretty much over and I can't wait for 2014. By the way, my trophy count for 2013 is 12 out of roughly 20 competitions, with the other ones being top 10's.

Tapping from my IPhone

Congrats!

Congratulations on a great year, and the great progress. This game is so much more fun when we play well isn't it!! Ciao

congrats on all the wins, do they have golf at your schools over there? i loved playing for my high school

Very nice! And as young as you are, it's only going to get better!

Congrats on the great year, I am sure you will continue improving next year.

Congrats!

That was a really great year. Congrats. And recording your PB for the year at the end of the year is fantastic. Keep working through the winter and next year will be incredible.

Sounds like you were playing well all year. Congrats on the recent wins.

Congrats on the improvement. I'd love to hear if/how your involvement in THP has aided you on this journey.

congrats on all the wins, do they have golf at your schools over there? i loved playing for my high school

Unfortunately we do not have golf in HS here in Italy, most good schools are in the middle of cities and not enough people play to create a team. But I do play for my club.

Tapping from my IPhone

Congrats on the improvement. I'd love to hear if/how your involvement in THP has aided you on this journey.

We'll firstly I now am even more of an equipment geek (I basically know every spec for every club or shaft in existence) plus it has motivated me and helped me improve my strategy and generals golf knowledge.

Tapping from my IPhone

Congrats giorgiokaan, I know next season cannot get here soon enough for you.

Congrats! That's a great year you had!

Good for you dude. Here's hoping it continues for you!

Thanks guys, I simply love all the THP support!

Tapping from my IPhone

Congrats on the good play

Congrats on the great year. Just carry it on into the future.

After a full season (excluding summer) of competitions at least once a week here are the numbers:

Hcp: 27.5--->15.5 (official EGA)

PB:87

12 trophies: 7 first places 2 second places 3 third places and 1 junior.

Total competitions ~20

Top 10's ~17-18

And finally playing consistently below 90!

Tapping from my IPhone

Well done! You're way ahead of where I was at your age. Keep it going!

Congrats on the great season, keep it up!

congrats, thats a heck of a stride in just 3 years..keep it up!

Congrats on a great year!!

Back