The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike can I send my weight in tonight I will be out of town late tonight and tomorrow?

About to go eat cookies for breakfast out west here.

Breakfast: IHOP.
Lunch: Pizza.
Dinner: whatever junk food remains in my house.

I'll be ready for the weigh-in tomorrow. Or at a hospital getting my stomach pumped out.

Same here. I just ate my 3rd cupcake of the day. So far today I have had 3 cupcakes, some cheeze-its and a cup of coffee. I can't decide what to eat for lunch but I am hungry.

Just ate a buffalo "chicken" (meaning veggie) sandwich and some more cheeze-its. Now I don't feel well, haha I can't imagine why?

My hammer a Chipotle chicken bowl for lunch and pile on the sour cream and cheese

mike i sent you a PM i think i forgot to actually do that

Just ordered Crab Benedict with hash browns, side of crisp bacon and Toast.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Same here. I just ate my 3rd cupcake of the day. So far today I have had 3 cupcakes, some cheeze-its and a cup of coffee. I can't decide what to eat for lunch but I am hungry.

Just ate a buffalo "chicken" (meaning veggie) sandwich and some more cheeze-its. Now I don't feel well, haha I can't imagine why?

Have some more cupcakes!

Chipotle time

I'm still finishing off all the Halloween candy that my daughter doesn't like.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm working over a bunch of Chinese food I got after dropped off my irons to be reshafted and still made it home for kick off to the Panthers game!

And I just weighed myself, I weigh so much you guys might want me to video myself weighing because y'all probably believe how fat I let myself get. Glad we're having this here because seeing that big 318 was a much needed wake up call for me. I think my biggest struggle will be avoiding Mountain Dew, I'm thinking my golf game can only improve from shedding these lbs but more importantly my health should improve.

Loading up on pasta and bread tonight. By far, my biggest weakness.

Would it be ok to offer up a gift card Mike?

It may offer motivation to become healthy, and help out making that wedge or driver purchase.

Just call me.... Barb

So weigh ins are tomorrow night, correct?

Weight sent as I will be traveling tomorrow. Lets get this started!!!!

<---- Love the new AC Icon!!!!

Just finished a large portion of chicken parm and pasta with some halloween candy for dessert. All fattened up. I'm ready for my weigh in.

Would it be ok to offer up a gift card Mike?

It may offer motivation to become healthy, and help out making that wedge or driver purchase.

Just call me.... Barb

Nah dude keeping this all about celebrating the losses

Nah dude keeping this all about celebrating the losses

Ok! I can respect that!

Let's get this on!, I can't wait! I don't know how ill do, but I can't wait to find out!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

behaved myself tonight just some sushi eating healthy isn't always bad! looking forward to insanity tomorrow and the big weigh in.

Good luck to all.
I am ready for the biggest gainer contest, up 5 lbs this month, only 5 more to go :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended the night with a nice dairy queen blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back