DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of the DFW high handicappers ever get together for a round? I'm always down to meet new people but I might be a little too intimidated to play with you #serious guys :)

Don't even give it another thought, I can't play to save my life and have played a few rounds with these guys. Never did I feel as if I was not welcomed. These guys are great and willing to teach. No reason to be intimidated. If it will help I'll go play the round with you too....

Snowman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I resemble that

I don't want to jump the gun here, but I'll probably be looking for a game this weekend (and probably next). Weather looks nice, especially Saturday. I'm definitely interested in trying a new course... that won't be difficult since I've played less than a dozen. Anyone got something in the works?

I'll be in Sarasota this weekend playing golf but may be looking for a round the weekend of the 16th. Will know for sure early next week.

What part of metroplex you in?

I'm in Corinth, between Denton and Lewisville. I have no problem driving to play a good course, though. I golf frequently with my father who refuses to drive more than 15 minutes to play, and he lives in Rockwall. So I'm usually driving 30+ minutes to get to the game :)

I'll be in Sarasota this weekend playing golf but may be looking for a round the weekend of the 16th. Will know for sure early next week.

What part of metroplex you in?

This is me as well. Florida this weekend but ill probably be looking for something on the 16th

The weekend of the 16th sounds good. Count me in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I can play Saturday baldguy if you want to set something up. I'm in the Plano area.

This can work for me. I'm on the PDP at Lake Park in Lewisville (cheap green/cart fees and unlimited range balls included) so that's an option. But I'm pretty much in for any course. What did you have in mind?

I have a party to go to the 16th, but I'll have to check with the wife to see if I have time to golf beforehand... she loves it when I do that :D

Not going to lie, love seeing so many Albatross Club tags from our DFW crew.

So I am going to be hiring a new sales rep in the area. That being said. Has clubs, will travel. Will throw out some dates soon.

So I am going to be hiring a new sales rep in the area. That being said. Has clubs, will travel. Will throw out some dates soon.

Let's discuss this weekend. We will definitely put something together.

This can work for me. I'm on the PDP at Lake Park in Lewisville (cheap green/cart fees and unlimited range balls included) so that's an option. But I'm pretty much in for any course. What did you have in mind?

I have a party to go to the 16th, but I'll have to check with the wife to see if I have time to golf beforehand... she loves it when I do that :D

Your course at 10 AM or a little after Saturday morning? I haven't played Lake Park, so that would be awesome if it's OK with you.

I can play with you at Lake Park also. I'm not that far and I played the executive course not that long ago.

Your course at 10 AM or a little after Saturday morning? I haven't played Lake Park, so that would be awesome if it's OK with you.

sounds good. I'll see if I can get a tee time around 10 and PM you my number. We can trade vapor flavors too... the local shop has "Rancor Blood" on it's weekly special, haha

If anyone else wants to join let me know soon and I'll increase the reservation

sounds good. I'll see if I can get a tee time around 10 and PM you my number. We can trade vapor flavors too... the local shop has "Rancor Blood" on it's weekly special, haha

If anyone else wants to join let me know soon and I'll increase the reservation

That sounds great. When you send the details I'll PM you my number.

That sounds great. When you send the details I'll PM you my number.

Got us down for a 10:08 tee time. I made the reservation for 4 in case anyone else wants to join. I'll update them Friday if it's just us.

PM incoming

Got us down for a 10:08 tee time. I made the reservation for 4 in case anyone else wants to join. I'll update them Friday if it's just us.

PM incoming

Excellent! I'll try to be there around 9:15 or so to hit some range balls and the putting green.

I can play with you at Lake Park also. I'm not that far and I played the executive course not that long ago.

just realized I missed this message earlier. OOPS! It looked like I was blowing you off, sorry bout that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back