The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallace gets paid to do this? His agent is underpaid.

Run it 4 times from there next time mike.

That was a big stop for the Bears. A TD there might have ended it.

Lol @ next Monday. That is going to be a fun game

Eeck for Marshall

Edit/ never mind

Run the football?

I think we could grab a random group of THPers, give them green jerseys, put them on the field, and play better D than the Pack.

I think we could grab a random group of THPers, give them green jerseys, put them on the field, and play better D than the Pack.

I hear "Let Josh McCown beat you" isn't a good plan?

I want to be the Nose Tackle.

Pics just sent to me via text ...

jaquby5u.jpg

uqu3evar.jpg

I'm back to being sad

Interesting so far. Good watch for someone who doesn't care about either team

I'm back to being sad
Did you know there are quite a few cycling companies up that way?

My buddy has a few stores in Atlanta, and they brought him up for the game.

I should have started sooner.

How long before we start seeing taller CB's?

Did you know there are quite a few cycling companies up that way?

My buddy has a few stores in Atlanta, and they brought him up for the game.

I should have started sooner.

Interesting. No I didn't. I knew of a few bike shops. There is a big one in Appleton.

Lol @ next Monday. That is going to be a fun game

I thought that ESPN and NBC had flex options for these games. Tonight has been really good (especially with all of the backups playing), and last night was solid. But, this is about as bad a I can remember for a collective season of Sunday night and Monday night games.

I thought that ESPN and NBC had flex options for these games. Tonight has been really good (especially with all of the backups playing), and last night was solid. But, this is about as bad a I can remember for a collective season of Sunday night and Monday night games.

I think the NBC Sunday night game is the only one that can flex games.

You realize that Rodgers got hurt during the game? It really isn't feasible to flex the game one drive into it.

You realize that Rodgers got hurt during the game? It really isn't feasible to flex the game one drive into it.

I know. That's why I said "Tonight has been really good" in my post you quoted. Look up -- you can (discount) double-check it.

How do you explain next week's game (Miami at TB)? Did they flex into that abomination of a matchup?

I know. That's why I said "Tonight has been really good" in my post you quoted. Look up -- you can (discount) double-check it.

How do you explain next week's game (Miami at TB)? Did they flex into that abomination of a matchup?

Honestly I bet it is a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back