2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Sushi, why yes I will eat some sushi.

Like I said, Benihana and I'm in. Rockys Choice or the Benihana Delight, both are awesome.!!

Did we have plans for a meeting point Friday night? I'm thinking chilling by the pool smoking a good cigar and drinking me some Yuengling Black and Tan.

Benihana would be cool Saturday. A whole crapload of THPers sitting around one of those big grills eating and drinking.

War Eagle and I (both sushi lovers) were actually looking at a different place for Friday night since there are quite a few that do not eat sushi. We had selected a place called Square One Burgers that has a solid bar, lots of seating, TVs and is in a great location for easy access for everybody.

War Eagle and I (both sushi lovers) were actually looking at a different place for Friday night since there are quite a few that do not eat sushi. We had selected a place called Square One Burgers that has a solid bar, lots of seating, TVs and is in a great location for easy access for everybody.

That sounds good, but I'm okay with whatever everyone decides. I'm not getting into Sarasota until about 7-730pm so I'll meet everyone out most likely.

I can tell you that a great sushi place is actually in the exact same shopping area that Square One Burger is in. So people theoretically could walk over and get sushi and then meet up with everybody else afterwards for drinks at Square One.

I've wanted to try this place so I am excited

Is this the same Square One that is on Dale Mabry in South Tampa?

Is this the same Square One that is on Dale Mabry in South Tampa?

No idea, but I would bet yes. They have 4-5 locations total.

I only know of a few establishments on Dale Mabry, and they definitely are NOT restaurants.
That's funny...
I looked it up on their website, it is actually on Henderson and is the same restaurant. One of my favorite burger places. Nice choice War and JB

A great burger, drinks, THP'ers....what else could you ask for. I'm IN!!

Man, demo unreleased clubs, square 1 burgers and 24 THP'ers? That's a recipe for excellence.

Another day down, two more days of work to go.

im so freaking stressed out I need a solid outing with the boys.. looking forward to this weekend to say the least

I couldn't agree more. I'm a triple decker stress sandwich right now.

Some things are just meant to be. So work lined up perfectly and I get to play in Las Vegas tomorrow. Then fly out Thursday and 90 holes in 3 days! WOOT! Then we get to try some new equipment and the best part is getting to hang with a bunch of great guys. Lets get this party started.

Some things are just meant to be. So work lined up perfectly and I get to play in Las Vegas tomorrow. Then fly out Thursday and 90 holes in 3 days! WOOT! Then we get to try some new equipment and the best part is getting to hang with a bunch of great guys. Lets get this party started.

Where are you playing in Vegas?

Burgers and beers Friday sounds great.

Maybe fishy stuff on Saturday. Those of us that are far from an ocean do not get good seafood like those folks that live on a big peninsula.

Has a Monday round been set up? If so, count me in if possible. Gotta get as much warm weather golf in as possible.

Burgers and beers Friday sounds great.

Maybe fishy stuff on Saturday. Those of us that are far from an ocean do not get good seafood like those folks that live on a big peninsula.

Has a Monday round been set up? If so, count me in if possible. Gotta get as much warm weather golf in as possible.

Love to have you on Monday dude. I will put you down. There are some great seafood places in the area, that is for sure. Including one that just opened yesterday that we have been looking forward to trying and has a lot of other options for non-fish eaters.

Love to have you on Monday dude. I will put you down. There are some great seafood places in the area, that is for sure. Including one that just opened yesterday that we have been looking forward to trying and has a lot of other options for non-fish eaters.

Excellent!

Will I make my 4:30 flight out of TPA?

Ooooh. That is a tough one. Can you skip security?

I can flash my ID and go to the front of the line. Or skip work all together. What time do we tee off?

Back