What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO.

I thought you posted in the wrong thread.

Apparently I did. The vodkies are working.

I saw your post and was like...ok that could be golf related

Picked up some soft practice balls I can use to hit around in the garage.

2 dozen Bridgestone E6s, Nike Compression Sleeves, and 3 new gloves in preparation for The Gauntlet this weekend!!

2 dozen Bridgestone E6s, Nike Compression Sleeves, and 3 new gloves in preparation for The Gauntlet this weekend!!

I had nine balls in my bag today and remembered how much water is on those courses so I went and bought another dozen just in case.

Just got my new rocketbladez tour irons and atv wedges in today! So excited!
by3y3eje.jpg
y2a7yzav.jpg
uqate6yg.jpg

Bought some new shoes for winter and 4 doz. 2012 Z-Star XV's on the cheap.

This week I bought a pair of new R1 drivers on the cheap (one for me, one for a gift) and some new Adams Super S hybrids. Strangely enough, they were delivered today... by two guys on a golf cart. I have no idea why they were on a golf cart. It was a maintenance type cart with a bed on the back and they were wearing high visibility vests... I've had tons and tons of stuff dropped off at my door but never by these two guys or anyone else on a golf cart. I don't live in a golf community, but I do live in an HOA... baffling, but very cool that my new clubs arrived on a golf cart. :D

I bought a TM R11 3W with a matrix 7M3
S-shaft for $120. Now to see if I can hit it.

Bought a Nike Covert Tour 3 Hybrid off the bay for $35! Great condition and included headcover, definitely a steal. Can't believe the loft adjusts from 17* to 21*. I have some tinkering to do at the range, if I can get out there before the sun goes down.
gyge7e4a.jpg

sent from The Note 3

Bought a Nike Covert Tour 3 Hybrid off the bay for $35! Great condition and included headcover, definitely a steal. Can't believe the loft adjusts from 17* to 21*. I have some tinkering to do at the range, if I can get out there before the sun goes down.

sent from The Note 3

Love that thing. What a price too.

I guess so. I just hope that I don't screw it up.

You won't have an issue. Just bring it out when you come play with the DFW crew and we will help you on that testing.

gyge7e4a.jpg

sent from The Note 3

I will give you $50. HA!

Puma faas light mess brilliant blue baby. super pumped.

Bought a Bushnell GPS watch to back up my recently purchased Bushnell Pinseeker Rangefinder.

6B0B207F-93BC-44D9-B4BA-FDE23C97583D-9399-00000303746ED39C_zps8cb12aa5.jpg

Picked up a new Oak Hills coin/ball marker.......

I have a newly found addiction now that I'm actually happy with my clubs. It seems like golf shoes is the new thing. After buying the Kikkors last week, I bought both of these tonight. This will make 9 pair of golf shoes for me........

Just bought a SeeMore z2c off the bay!

Just bought a SeeMore z2c off the bay!

Nice purchase... I've been trying to convince myself that I don't need a Z3C for a while now.

anu3ura2.jpg

Kusala white shaft installed! As well as new blue head to match :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back