The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news: I don't live in the Bay Area so I won't have to listen to Furd honks tomorrow.

Better news: I live in Portland so I will encounter numerous miserable Duck fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Stanford game is like death by 1,000 cuts. Seems like they've had endless third downs ad converted them all. That's got to be pretty demoralizing.

CFB is amazing. This Stanford team is the same one that lost to Utah. Just amazing.

Go Stanford!!!!!

Stanford game is like death by 1,000 cuts. Seems like they've had endless third downs ad converted them all. That's got to be pretty demoralizing.

CFB is amazing. This Stanford team is the same one that lost to Utah. Just amazing.

No kidding...this Stanford offense (while very effective tonight) makes Bama's look like a HUNH.

Seriously. That was an end around on 3rd and 6. They have converted seemingly everything tonight.

Just a killer.

If you are looking for the definition of domination, look what the left side of Stanford's O-line just did to the Oregon D line, drove them back like it was nothing.

I am going to have so much fun tomorrow giving it to cocky Duck fan.

Oregon can't do anything right.

What a ****ing disgraceful dumpster fire of an effort, I enjoyed watching Human Centipede more than this.

Now Oregon are just being scumbags.

If you are talking about the face mask, look closer. Stanford's RB had his fingers in the DB's mask the whole time as well.

So hard to not get excited yet, but it's getting close.

Also, still gonna cheer for LSU this weekend just cause hey why not?

I can't stop smiling. This could not be going any better for FSU NCG and Winston's Heisman hopes.

I love you Stanford. I feel the need to drive to the bar, find a fan, and buy them a beer.

If you are talking about the face mask, look closer. Stanford's RB had his fingers in the DB's mask the whole time as well.

I did see it but he didn't grab and rip like the d player. He could have easily just let go.

I can't stop smiling. This could not be going any better for FSU NCG and Winston's Heisman hopes.

I love you Stanford. I feel he need to drive to the bar, find a fan, and buy them a beer.

Winston is a freshman and without shattering records a la manziel he won't win regardless If he deserves it or not. .

Now Oregon are just being scumbags.

One player... Don't pin that on the team. As long as nobody goes Lagarrette Blunt; then calm down.

I guess Oregon should invest some money in some big physical guys on both sides of the ball next time.

Winston is a freshman and without shattering records a la manziel he won't win regardless If he deserves it or not. .

I think it is Winston's now...Manziel or McCarron need some big games to even have a snowballs chance

At least the Beavers had a chance to win on the last play against Stanford

Does Stanford become the first 1 loss team to jump Ohio State in the BCS rankings if they hold on to beat Oregon?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back