2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

about to leave for the airport. see you guys tonight!

Just got to the office, gotta put in a few hours and then outta here. See you guys at dinner tonight.

I will just be there as a witness, I have my man V.Man take care of the light weight work.

HeeHee. Can you tell Vegan and I have never teed it up together nor even met yet?

I'm jealous of all you! Have a fun weekend and drive/travel safely!

have fun guys, sure wish i did not mix up the 1st & 2nd weekend of this month...:banghead:

Still time JH.
We have one guy on the waiting list and I bet we could get Wake over.
That would only leave 1 spot which should not be too much trouble.

Just saw a license plate
075-JOH
I hope it's not a prophecy

6u6ypy6u.jpg

Still time JH.

would love to but made plans with the family...thanks JB

Still time JH.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmm

And then we would have had our 4th. JH is out, but we can certainly try wrangle up others.
Someone send Wake text and All4s said he was in if we had an opening.

Still time JH.

Are you trying to get another team out there? This could get interesting.

And then we would have had our 4th. JH is out, but we can certainly try wrangle up others.
Someone send Wake text and All4s said he was in if we had an opening.

Need to check with the family to be sure it's OK. Will get back to you shortly.

Are you trying to get another team out there? This could get interesting.

We just want to please everybody GK. We have a guy on the waiting list. Someone above said "hmmmm" and I thought JH's post said he could have made it, but that was a mistake. If we have 4, we can look at adding them.

If it's a cash issue for someone to come to fill in. I will help cover green fees and hotel if you can come.

Need to check with the family to be sure it's OK. Will get back to you shortly.

Overruled. Would have to cancel a few things on family and that's no good. Maybe next time!

Just got to Hartford, flight is delayed already. As of now it's scheduled to land in Atlanta at 2:30, and then my connecting departure is at 2:57!

Any chance of either me or my clubs making the connecting flight?!

Just got to Hartford, flight is delayed already. As of now it's scheduled to land in Atlanta at 2:30, and then my connecting departure is at 2:57!

Any chance of either me or my clubs making the connecting flight?!

Depends on how far away the gates are, and at ATL they can be 15-20 mins away because you need to walk and take a tram. Its possible the connecting flight will wait for you and/or you arrive early. Good luck, I think you'll be okay though.

y8y2arug.jpg

The gauntlet has officially started.

See you guys soon.

So jealous of you guys. I would have loved to have been there.

But Wake and WarEagle, I'll carry the flag for you at the Auburn/UT game tomorrow!

At the office as well. Hope this afternoon goes quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had breakfast at Bob Evans. Best sausage gravy on the planet. Wish we had them in Ga.

Now, to explore University Park and recharge my batteries from playing the four rounds in Myrtle. Look forward to meeting up with everyone later this afternoon or this evening. Safe travels to those still on the way.

You guys have fun this weekend. I would consider driving down after work if I hadn't made plans for this weekend.

Back