I think the issue is the pixels they are being uploaded at. Highest resolution has gone down drastically. See:

eruhyme8.jpg

I think the issue is the pixels they are being uploaded at. Highest resolution has gone down drastically. See:
I'm not sure where to even find that. I do know that sometimes my pictures post the size a couple posts up, but sometimes the larger size I posted in #529. It goes back and forth, and I am not doing anything different!

You can only see that on a regular computer or laptop, not a phone, but most of my surfing is done on a laptop.

Speaking of tapatalk problems, is it still crashing on people? Seems the last couple of updates have fixed that for me.

Cookie must be on an important conference call right now :alien:

Cookie must be on an important conference call right now :alien:

Last one before the Gauntlet starts in 4 minutes!

Smalls: no more crashing here.

I looked for somewhere in settings to change photo resolution options, nothing available.

Old version tapatalk>new

I have not had any issues
Speaking of tapatalk problems, is it still crashing on people? Seems the last couple of updates have fixed that for me.

The other night, while I was at my bowling league, I was doing some stuff on here and I decided I wanted to fix a spelling error I had and it wouldn't let me. I would click the edit button and all it said was "Moderate"...which didn't work and it wouldn't let me fix anything. Soooooo, I too like the old Tapatalk and not the new version.

The last update fixed the crash issue for me as well as the multi-quote issue.

Will someone quote my post to see if I get a notification? Had the pro version and downgraded to the free version to see if I have any luck. Haven't gotten notifications in months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will someone quote my post to see if I get a notification? Had the pro version and downgraded to the free version to see if I have any luck. Haven't gotten notifications in months.

Testing 123

Notifications started working again! Finally!

I get notifications whenever I open tapetalk on my tablet. Never on my phone.

I have notifications turned off so I am not sure why they pop up on my tablet.

Test. Just took these and uploaded on Tapatalk. Android phone.

3aqe5ypu.jpg
3arygety.jpg

Finally got around to checking this thread out on my laptop and these pictures are crystal clear. Must be an iPhone thing.

I wish the time line feature sorted the threads by most recent posts made instead of being all over the place

I wish the time line feature sorted the threads by most recent posts made instead of being all over the place

Mike you can change your settings so it does that. That's how I have mine set up

Mike you can change your settings so it does that. That's how I have mine set up

I have it for most recent post first...then under time line it's not in that order

I have this issue to. Ive got them turned on, I used to get them and then they just stopped, I haven't done any updates or any thing.

I have this issue to. Ive got them turned on, I used to get them and then they just stopped, I haven't done any updates or any thing.

I am the same way. Once in awhile I get a notification that I have been quoted but it isn't consistent. Actually it is not even close to consistent.

It's gotten to be hit or miss for me now.. maybe I should leave the app open in the background?

I do already and it's still hit or miss, too bad, the old tapatalk gave me all of them!

It's gotten to be hit or miss for me now.. maybe I should leave the app open in the background?

The weird part is I actually got this one!!!

Back