DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that folks is why they call him BIGTIME.

Thanks Eddie! Hope you're ready to try the new SLDR driver coming home with me.

I have been thinking about this statement all day. I hope you do win. I really want to hit this club and compare it to the R1. That other guy from this area that is going, did not offer any incentives for my support, so it is all going your way. Good luck buddy.

Who can play next Saturday so I can set something up.

1. Capt.Dru
2. Mathew
3. Mworsham
4. Niteowl
5. Cookie (maybe)

Come on. Get my name on this list Andrew. I know I'm a maybe, but I want to be seen on THE DFW crew weekend list.

Updated List. Just for you Eddie. Ha!

1. Capt.Dru
2. Mathew
3. Mworsham
4. Niteowl
5. Cookie (maybe)
6. Afwcardinal (maybe)
7. Threeboysdad (maybe)
8. Darin (friend of 3BD)

Last edited:
Where do you guys want to go play or what area?

Add a friend of mine (DARIN) to the list please. Not picky as to where to play as long as it's before noon.

It will definitely be before noon. Looking for a 8-930 tee time.

It will definitely be before noon. Looking for a 8-930 tee time.

Cool, I like the sounds of that!

I'm cool with wherever. I like the FW courses cause I can book online. Guessing that mid cities would be good for folks everywhere.

Where do you guys want to go play or what area?

Have to think about that one. I know Matthew will have a long drive to get to this side town. Don't know which area Mworsham is coming from. Might want to think about this a day or two and see if we get anyone else that is interested, then see if we can't find something suitable.

I'm in the Murphy / East Plano area. If the tee time is around 9:30 I'm good with whatever.

Have to think about that one. I know Matthew will have a long drive to get to this side town. Don't know which area Mworsham is coming from. Might want to think about this a day or two and see if we get anyone else that is interested, then see if we can't find something suitable.

I'm good with just about anywhere. Anyone played at The Golf Club at the Resort?

I'm good with just about anywhere. Anyone played at The Golf Club at the Resort?

Retirement community?

Heard they are a bit *snooty* up there.

Hmmm I don't always get along real well with snooty.

yeah my shaved head and long goatee don't always get along with it, either ;)

Updated List. Just for you Eddie. Ha!

1. Capt.Dru
2. Mathew
3. Mworsham
4. Niteowl
5. Cookie (maybe)
6. Afwcardinal (maybe)
7. Threeboysdad (maybe)
8. Darin (friend of 3BD)

Add me to the list if there is room

TxRR aka: Snowman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is always room.

1. Capt.Dru
2. Mathew
3. Mworsham
4. Niteowl
5. Cookie
6. Afwcardinal
7. Threeboysdad
8. Darin (friend of 3BD)
9. TXRR01 aka Snowman

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

It is not a bad course. I have played it numerous times. I actually played it a lot last summer. It has some really strong holes, and has some tight holes that require accurate driving. Sometimes the course is in fantastic shape and other times is been very disappointing. I'm not ready to play it again yet. To many other good choices it there.

It is not a bad course. I have played it numerous times. I actually played it a lot last summer. It has some really strong holes, and has some tight holes that require accurate driving. Sometimes the course is in fantastic shape and other times is been very disappointing. I'm not ready to play it again yet. To many other good choices it there.

Thanks Eddie. Hope you can make it next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back