SeeMore Putters Thread

I have a Zed2! Just in the platinum.

Listen to me, just in the platinum. Hehe

JUST platinum blu? :rolleyes: :D

Well I guess I'll just have make do with my original finish Z3c while the cool kids p/u the gun metal.

I think the new finish really works well with the Zed series. Who knows my 18th might just be a gun metal Z2c.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

What secondary headcover did you get Dan and blu? And I may see if I can convince Alex to do a custom color paint fill for me lol

I planned for patent blue. That said, I'll probably put a second order in for the Nashville cover and Tartan soon.

Tbh though I think the z tour limited head cover is the sweetest thing and I doubt I will use anything else

The new black gunmetal Z series putters look awesome! The z3 is calling my name but I vowed to wait until the Seemore event in June to get my next Seemore. Is this finish going to be a new stock finish or is it a limited release?

The new black gunmetal Z series putters look awesome! The z3 is calling my name but I vowed to wait until the Seemore event in June to get my next Seemore. Is this finish going to be a new stock finish or is it a limited release?

Not positive but I think it is planned for limited release. Only 3 digits in the head number gives me that impression. The platinum and smoke diamond from this line have been slowly disappearing presumably after they run out of that head.

The more I putt with the M1 I have the more I love it. I'm getting more and more comfortable with it. Hopefully by the beginning of next season I'll be ready to do some real damage with it!

I actually started looking and I want the z3c, which isn't offered in the new finish yet. Oh well, hopefully it comes out eventually.

The more I putt with the M1 I have the more I love it. I'm getting more and more comfortable with it. Hopefully by the beginning of next season I'll be ready to do some real damage with it!

I love mine buddy. As well as the mFGP2 fits my eye, I've always been extremely successful with my PR M1. Just sets up really well for a blade.

Dang I still need to try a heel shafted SeeMore. The only m2 I saw on the bay wasn't even close to be worth buying and the golf funds are getting a little low for the end of the season.

Jealous of the Zeds going to other homes besides mine. It's alright, I'll just have to steal Dan's next time we golf. :alien:

I actually started looking and I want the z3c, which isn't offered in the new finish yet. Oh well, hopefully it comes out eventually.

Call them Monday Matt. Would be willing to bet they probably have one. The z2c that I got is not shown on the website either.

So, rolling this m6 lefty has been, incredibly interesting. Really thinking about taking it to the course tomorrow.

Dang I still need to try a heel shafted SeeMore. The only m2 I saw on the bay wasn't even close to be worth buying and the golf funds are getting a little low for the end of the season.

Jealous of the Zeds going to other homes besides mine. It's alright, I'll just have to steal Dan's next time we golf. :alien:

Can't wait to have you down to try it buddy.. Not sure it's going to grace a course until nicer weather though!!!

So, rolling this m6 lefty has been, incredibly interesting. Really thinking about taking it to the course tomorrow.

I have a variety of envies.... Wish I was there rolling it with you my friend!!!! M6 awesomeness.

I'm so jealous! I want that putter so bad... Maybe soon.

Thats great dude! You were already rolling it really well a few weeks ago so you'll only get better.

Can't wait to have you down to try it buddy.. Not sure it's going to grace a course until nicer weather though!!!

We'll have to see about the rest of this year, I would love to, but definitely when the weather gets good in the spring I will be down that way as soon as I can.

Call them Monday Matt. Would be willing to bet they probably have one. The z2c that I got is not shown on the website either.

They have the z3c in the new finish, just haven't gotten the pictures back to post it officially on the website.

My m2 is heel shafted. Did I show it to you a few weeks back?

My m2 is heel shafted. Did I show it to you a few weeks back?

mmmmmmmmmmmNO. I forgot to grab it from you on Sunday and get a few rolls with it. Its alright thought, we will tee it up soon and I will give it a try.

mmmmmmmmmmmNO. I forgot to grab it from you on Sunday and get a few rolls with it. Its alright thought, we will tee it up soon and I will give it a try.

IMG_20131109_125703_zps8bd57d2f.jpg

Back