Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart Sole

Bio Cell

Smart Sole

Bio Cell

Smart Sole full ponder mode for me. JB and War were getting up and down all day on Sat and made it look easy.

I will ponder nothing but the Smart Sole wedge until Friday, when it is released.
I will own one as well. And it only took one swing to sell me.

RIP Alpha 60 to put in a Cleveland Classic 290. Had that combo last year and loved it. Still not sure why I gave it up.

the bio cell line is really interesting, I will go out and try them soon

Some kind of hybrid to fill in the gap between 4-wood and 4 hybrid. Don't know if I want another i20 hybrid or something else. The amp cell 2/3 hybrid has me very curious.

Still looking to purchase a 58* wedge. just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Doesn't have to match my other clubs, any recommendations?

Still looking to purchase a 58* wedge. just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Doesn't have to match my other clubs, any recommendations?

LOTS of great wedges out right now, really can't go wrong with many of them IMO.

Low spin heads paired to high launch shafts..

Can't get the Smart Sole S out of my noggin.

Here we go again....

I think a bag like this would be pretty badA for next spring:
Cobra Bio Cell + driver
X hot 2 fairway & hybrid
Apex irons
Cleveland Smart Sole wedges
And whatever SeeMore I'm fit into at the event in June.

Here we go again....

I think a bag like this would be pretty badA for next spring:
Cobra Bio Cell + driver
X hot 2 fairway & hybrid
Apex irons
Cleveland Smart Sole wedges
And whatever SeeMore I'm fit into at the event in June.

This sounds like a great idea for a thread. I'd go:
Cobra Bio Cell driver
X2 Hot 3-Deep and 5 wood
X2 Hot 4 Hybo
Apex 5-PW
J40 52/56/60
Golo 5

Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge is released on Friday. It is 58* of incredibleawesomeness.

Scor wedge

I'm so sick of pondering irons. I need to find what I want and go.

I'm so sick of pondering irons. I need to find what I want and go.
It's a brutal year to be pondering irons with so many great options out there, and probably many more yet to come. How anyone can actually go about picking one set is beyond me.

Let's start this now....xhot2 3deep and 4hybrid. Can't wait for some forum reviews on these two beauties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back