DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd probably just make me want one and if I bring another club home, I'll be shot & homeless.

I can bring it for you to try, tou dont have to take it home.

You and mworsham are the the new guys and are split among the groups

ahh ok. I thought the two I am with were new since they are not THPers. I didn't read the list correctly - 3BD is there too. Works for me. BTW, mworsham and I got to play together last weekend. Great guy, fun round... although it might not be fair to subject him to my shenanigans two weeks in a row ;)

all of us newbies in one group. I know I'm bad at golf but I'm not *that* bad :beat-up:

that said, I did take another lesson this week and I'm always worse directly after a lesson. It could be ugly :)

New guy? Check my banner, I am in the Hall of Fame!:D The other two is a guy I play golf will all the time and his college son.

New guy? Check my banner, I am in the Hall of Fame!:D The other two is a guy I play golf will all the time and his college son.

This is the best post ever. Respect the HOF'ers! LOL

This is the best post ever. Respect the HOF'ers! LOL

He's got mine. He actually had it before the tag, but that really earned him the honor.

Well crap, I was one of the first to sign up for tomorrow's outing, and I have to back out at the last minute. I get to replace a water pump tomorrow instead of playing golf.

Sorry guys; hit it good!

Well crap, I was one of the first to sign up for tomorrow's outing, and I have to back out at the last minute. I get to replace a water pump tomorrow instead of playing golf.

Sorry guys; hit it good!

No problem. Catch you on the next one.

Sorry guys; hit it good!

Well that sucks. Sorry to hear that.
Well I have some good news. I WILL be playing golf with you all in the morning. So excited to get out there and tee it up with you guys. Thought I was going to have to work and pout all day about my not being out there.

Cookie's, what driver(s) are you bringing it tomorrow? Curious to see you hit the Cleveland and the SLDR. Not sure if you brought either or both home from Florida.

Also, Aaron, is my driver coming back this weekend or should I throw in the R9. Doesn't matter either way. Just would like to have a driver on #18. I think it's the only hole that really needs one.

Cookie's, what driver(s) are you bringing it tomorrow? Curious to see you hit the Cleveland and the SLDR. Not sure if you brought either or both home from Florida.

I will have the Altitude in the bag tomorrow. Along with some J40 irons and SCOR wedges. :D

Oh, and DFW crew: I will be putting up 2 clubs for sale next week: Cobra AMP Cell hybrid w/stiff VTS silver shaft and XHP 4w with stiff shaft. If anyone's interested in trying I can bring tomorrow and we can strike a deal saving shipping!

Cookie.... 16 days :)

Look at you with all the cool new stuff in your bag.

Cookie.... 16 days :)

Look at you with all the cool new stuff in your bag.

I like new stuff. Tests my versatility....which I can call Morgan Cup prep work! ;)

I like new stuff. Tests my versatility....which I can call Morgan Cup prep work! ;)

I will hate taking you down when you have that shiny new altitude driver in your bag. When did you get that one?

I will hate taking you down when you have that shiny new altitude driver in your bag. When did you get that one?

I will cherish this opportunity to treat you the way the Callaway boys are planning on.

I acquired it (AKA essentially stole it) this past weekend. War is still steaming about that one.

I will cherish this opportunity to treat you the way the Callaway boys are planning on.

I acquired it (AKA essentially stole it) this past weekend. War is still steaming about that one.

So losing quickly?

I will have the Altitude in the bag tomorrow. Along with some J40 irons and SCOR wedges. :D

Oh, and DFW crew: I will be putting up 2 clubs for sale next week: Cobra AMP Cell hybrid w/stiff VTS silver shaft and XHP 4w with stiff shaft. If anyone's interested in trying I can bring tomorrow and we can strike a deal saving shipping!

I want to see that Cleveland on action.

Sounds like what happened last time we played. Except I didn't lose.

#respectthetags

Hmm It wasnt quick from what I remember. I played a great front 9, but the wheels came off. #illbeready #mytagsarecomingsoon

I wish I was coming down this weekend!!!

I wish I was coming down this weekend!!!

I wish you were too, we still have two spots open for tomorrow if you have a last-second change of heart and are able to make it.

LOL yeah I missed your name on that list the first time. ;)

And I still haven't played a round of golf with JMan. Think that will be my 2014 news years resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back