Do it GregDan.

I've been keeping the Jingle Java Stout in the house as well.

I am in Chicago going to Fobab....Festival of Barrel Aged Beers. It is the best one in the country each year and we are a sponsor. Cannot wait.

I am in Chicago going to Fobab....Festival of Barrel Aged Beers. It is the best one in the country each year and we are a sponsor. Cannot wait.

I bet that will be a fantastic time.

Are the barrel aged beers pretty potent? I could imagine a tasting like that getting out of hand pretty quickly (for me).

Now that would be a ton of fun! Enjoy it and let's us know some of your favorites.

Sam Adams winter variety pack.

Winter Ale is solid.

Boston Lager is always good.

Onto to the cherry chocolate bock. Definitely a "let's get through this" beer, although not terrible.

Winter Ale is very good. It's been a few years, but may be time to go grab a sixer of it.

The Sam Adams stuff is usually pretty solid. Nothing that spectacular, but everything is solid.

Heineken Light tonight. I'm not a fan of many light beers but this one is decent.

Was turned on to Hitachino Nest White Ale the other night. I am not a big fan of Japanese beers, but the server insisted that I should try it. Wow! Some seriously tasty beer! It's particularly hard to find around here, but I managed to score a few packs.

Highly recommend it!

Well no shopping today, looks like just Miller Lite for the night. Better than nothing I suppose.

Flying dog Oyster Stout. On tap is always a bonus,

That I awesome man. Enjoy it.

Just had a two hearted on draft. Very good.

Drinking an AWESOME beer tonight. It's Consecration from Russian River Brewing. A sour ale aged in Cabernet Sauvignon barrels for several months before bottling I brought back from a recent trip to Sonoma Valley. Great end to a great day.
6anymasa.jpg

Drinking an AWESOME beer tonight. It's Consecration from Russian River Brewing. A sour ale aged in Cabernet Sauvignon barrels for several months before bottling I brought back from a recent trip to Sonoma Valley. Great end to a great day.
6anymasa.jpg

Sounds interesting, bet its a good one!

I just had a Lagunitas "Brown Shugga". Not bad, I liked their "Little Sumpin" better, but it was ok.

If you like sour beers, it's fantastic. As it warms up, more and more of the cab sav flavor comes through.

Zip Line Copper Alt. Ugly label, but very tasty brew.

Sounds interesting, bet its a good one!

I just had a Lagunitas "Brown Shugga". Not bad, I liked their "Little Sumpin" better, but it was ok.

You need to try their "Hop Stoopid" imperial. Yummy stuff.

Red Racer IPA, from Central City Brewers in Surrey, BC.

Gosh, these are good. And now I have none left. Dang.

Having a couple of Shiner Holiday Cheers tonight.

Founders Dry Hopped. Yay!

Two Brothers Sidekick. Hoppy but not like eating a pinecone. After 2 rainy softball games, it hits the spot.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I want to try this stuff

mu9a7ana.jpg

Back