What Companies Support THP?

Dunn6253

Reaction score
Handicap
practice
I saw on another thread where someone referenced only buying products from companies that support THP. And it got me thinking, what are those companies? Obviously Callaway, Taylor-Made, Cobra-Puma, and Bridgestone come to mind right away with their Morgan Cup support. So, what other companies show some type of support for THP? Would be good to reference a list for when making purchases in the future.

it's a looooooooooong list, I'd have to believe....

Safe to add Cleveland, Bettinardi, and SeeMore to that list. Probably many many others in apparel and accessories like Cross golf that Im not thinking of.

Safe to add Cleveland, Bettinardi, and SeeMore to that list. Probably many many others in apparel and accessories like Cross golf that Im not thinking of.

It's probably safe to add every big golf brand except a few ball-only companies maybe.

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

I saw on another thread where someone referenced only buying products from companies that support THP. And it got me thinking, what are those companies? Obviously Callaway, Taylor-Made, Cobra-Puma, and Bridgestone come to mind right away with their Morgan Cup support. So, what other companies show some type of support for THP? Would be good to reference a list for when making purchases in the future.

All of them.
We work with every golf company.
It depends what one means. Some host events and do other things, but we work with every company.

A shorter list would be which ones don't. I can't think of any really.

I'm still waiting for a review if that Warrior Golf hybrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that some go out of their way more than others. We can all tell which ones do. That being said, I'd be hard pressed to not try a product from a different company that might not have as much of a presence. If THP has taught me anything, it is to have an open mind when it comes to golf equipment and apparel.

I think that some go out of their way more than others. We can all tell which ones do. That being said, I'd be hard pressed to not try a product from a different company that might not have as much of a presence. If THP has taught me anything, it is to have an open mind when it comes to golf equipment and apparel.
Well put Tim, and there are companies I wouldn't have really known existed or the value they hold without THP.

Back