DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You long ball hitters and your cockiness.

:)

I agree, no biggie! I can always swap the shafts out for some of the ones that are hitting the market.

Those Aerotech shafts are lower launching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be pretty chilly Sunday morning.

They sure are.

Man up.

Lol! Boy! Do you know who you are talking too? Man up? Get out of here with that. That won't be a problem for me. I used to make a living being outside in cold weather.

Lol! Boy! Do you know who you are talking too? Man up? Get out of here with that. That won't be a problem for me. I used to make a living being outside in cold weather.

Then stop bringing it up.

Hahaha

Then stop bringing it up.

Hahaha

Just brought it up once and you go and chastise me like I did something wrong. I guess I will let it slide since its Monday. Lol!

We need some of our challenge coin games in effect on Sunday. Whatcha think?

I'm out. Wife tagged me to repaint some rooms that I didn't realize needing repainting. She informed me the she already bought the paint. :wtf:

I'm out. Wife tagged me to repaint some rooms that I didn't realize needing repainting. She informed me the she already bought the paint. :wtf:

Glad my wife insists on doing the painting herself!

Sounds like fun!

We need to do 2 of these: last penalty, big numbers, or 3 jacks

You have Saturday for your chores. Sunday is your relaxation day. So come relax with the boys.

Last penalty and big numbers. That is my vote. Working with this new putter has me a little leary of the three jack coin. If it comes into play, I may have to revert back to my seemore for the round.
Glad my wife insists on doing the painting herself!

We need to do 2 of these: last penalty, big numbers, or 3 jacks

You have Saturday for your chores. Sunday is your relaxation day. So come relax with the boys.

I wish. Sept to mid-Nov is always a heavy golf tourney season for me. Several w/e's had golf on both w/e days, along with some practice during the week. This past w/e included my last association event of the year and our last fall team series event of the year. So, it's probably a good ides to score some points and knock some items off the honey-do.

If weather here goes to pot Thanksgiving weekend I may havta head south.
FYI..I knew what Paris 3D was talkin bout

Bumping the below, looking for confirmations.

And I'm not gonna lie: temps will be low 40's with cold north winds. Not ideal but I will still play if others choose to!

Meadowbrook located at 30 & 820 in east FW.

Sunday, 11/24 - 8:07am & 8:15am

1) #cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) capt. Dru
4) Jman (maybe)
5) niteowl03 (maybe)
6) niteowl03 FIL (maybe)
7)
8)

Will cancel second time if not needed.

And I'm not gonna lie: temps will be low 40's with cold north winds. Not ideal but I will still play if others choose to!

1) #cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) capt. Dru
4) Jman (maybe)
5) niteowl03 (maybe)
6) niteowl03 FIL (maybe)
7)
8)

It won't be my first cold round, just my first this year. I'm still in for those that want to play.

1) #cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) capt. Dru
4) Jman (maybe)
5) niteowl03 (maybe)
6) niteowl03 FIL (maybe)
7)
8)

Man up! Lol!

Going to go play Luna Vista in the morning if anyone wants to join. I have a tee time at 8:10 and I have one other already playing. I never thought I would go back to this course ( formally LB Houston) but after learning that they did a makeover a couple of years ago I thought I would try it out.

Going to go play Luna Vista in the morning if anyone wants to join. I have a tee time at 8:10 and I have one other already playing. I never thought I would go back to this course ( formally LB Houston) but after learning that they did a makeover a couple of years ago I thought I would try it out.
Out on Business today, but I am very interested in the course conditions here--it is in a nice Central DFW location if it turns out to be a decent course again.

My office is less than two miles from Luna Vista. I'm curious about the conditions too. I saw them doing some pretty major construction on the course over the last couple years... it might be good. I can't play but please do let us know how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back