Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

i own this one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0047FL85U/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

nice thing about this, is that...you can access it from anywhere mobile or PC (not Windows XP though)
and aside from streaming audio and video, it is also an automatic direct wifi backup for all your mobile media
AND the mobile app consolidates your Google Drive all into one place.
i enjoy it.

One week with the Note 3 and I am in love. Absolutely love everything about this device. Im killing myself for not moving sooner.

One week with the Note 3 and I am in love. Absolutely love everything about this device. Im killing myself for not moving sooner.

Dang wish I could get me one but my upgrade is another year away

It's such a sweet device. You using the a pen a good bit?

It's such a sweet device. You using the a pen a good bit?

Not a ton, but when I need it its there. Three times in the last week, I needed to do something on the run and it was perfect.

The technology in this one is outstanding, simply amazing. I want one, for sure, but also dont want to be one of the first ones with it.

I may pre-order one. I little hesitant on the 2 year battery life. Sent them an email to find out if it will require a full, re-buy at that time or if it's a nominal service/shipping fee (a la iPads).

Im going Samsung, the note 10.1 2014 seems to have all the functionality I need for work and play, the upgradable memory and the micro USB are the sellers for me, the pen and screen clarity didn't hurt either. For a phone I'm going with the Galaxy 4s, the sync factor and Apps that I'll need daily (free) make it the perfect tool for on the move. Plus I get away from ITunes as my music medium, that's a huge plus. Gonna be an expensive move but I should have everything by the end of the month. Looking at a tv too, Samsung FTW!

You are going to love those dude. That is one heck of a tablet and does everything and that with the phone will play very nice together.
I use a Note 3 phone and I can tell you that every day I find something more that I like about the S Pen.

The note 3 is wicked dude, I'm anxious to hear how you progress with it. Did you get the wrist accessory?

The note 3 is wicked dude, I'm anxious to hear how you progress with it. Did you get the wrist accessory?

I did not. It got vetoed by the person in charge.

I hate when that happens lol, but if it didn't occasionally could you imagine the messes we'd be in?

Trout, I'm reading this on my refurb 10.1 Note tablet. Liking it!!

I cant wait BD, pretty exciting.

Im having a seriously hard time deciding whether I want a note 8 or 10.1, Specs on the 10.1 are quite a bit better, but i like the size of the 8

Im having a seriously hard time deciding whether I want a note 8 or 10.1, Specs on the 10.1 are quite a bit better, but i like the size of the 8

Do the Texas thing. Go bigger! !! :D

Do the Texas thing. Go bigger! !! :D

Lol, I like so much between the 2, easier to hold the 8 with 1 hand and use the s pen, but bigger is better and so on!

Looks like fun, but I just priced it out and at my discount it came to around $9,000.

hahaha. that's one heck of a discount!
that thing would run you around the same price for a fully loaded KIA.
could probably power a KIA as well...

hahaha. that's one heck of a discount!
that thing would run you around the same price for a fully loaded KIA.
could probably power a KIA as well...
Worse gas mileage though.

Got an email about it this morning. Not too shabby.
Filled it out and got the credit.

Got an email about it this morning. Not too shabby.
Filled it out and got the credit.
Nice dude. I am guessing you can use it across multiple devices as long as your account is consistent, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back