Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

Going out to Vegas this weekend, Im going to have to get something special for my guy.

Already have something special and no longer available for someone, but need to find a little tie in. Then will be shipped asap.

Thanks again Randy for heading this up!

Just placed my order for my person!! I'm excited! Minus just a little nick nack stuff he'll be all set!

Package shipped!

I've narrowed it down based upon some research of my victim, I mean recipient... Lol purchase will be on sat, hope to mail sat as well

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I'm almost there just a thing or two.
Should be this weekend

So is everyone just going to open them when they receive or we going to wait till closer to Xmas to open them?

So is everyone just going to open them when they receive or we going to wait till closer to Xmas to open them?

I doubt everyone will be able to wait... I know I wont

If yall don't mind I may wait till the holiday & open mine

Was going to send mine out today, but gonna do it Monday. Have the weekend to get a couple more items. It'll be worth the wait :angel:

I hope the stuff I ordered for _______ comes in by tomorrow. I'll pack it up, drive it to some mystery location, and mail it from there. Really. I take the Secret seriously y'all. LOL

I hope everyone got their PM and only one PM, I had a request for a change as the randomizer I used gave one THPer one of his golfing buddies. It is hard to hide your identity when the gift comes from the local post office. I did have some confusion for a short while, but I think I got everything straight. lol

DD, sorry I'm late on my response but I sent in my info in a PM but didn't get one back. Am I on the list or did I miss out this year?

I'm going to open, film mine, Vine style, right away!!!

Doing my shopping this weekend. My guy is gonna love what I've got in mind.

I made a pit stop at lunch to pick up the last item for my person. With any luck it will be on its way no later than this weekend.

Packages are going out, I now have 2 tracking numbers.

Doing my shopping this weekend. My guy is gonna love what I've got in mind.

Same here, I'm flying out west tomorrow just for his his gift lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Research complete and now time to go shopping. Great info on our members when you look around.

iPhone 5 Tappin

Package is complete and hope to ship it out in the next day or so.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Once my order gets here (should be friday), gift will be on the way (monday, if not friday).

I've got a great idea for a gift, but I'm not sure how to send it without giving away who I am. Any ideas how to send a package without name or origin information being included?

I'm going to be getting my shopping for this done this weekend. Gonna be fun.

Gift purchased! Should me shipped to the lucky hacker within a week or so!

I've got a great idea for a gift, but I'm not sure how to send it without giving away who I am. Any ideas how to send a package without name or origin information being included?

First use a fictitious name. Then try to mail from a post office away from your home town, if you can mail from a different state that is even better. I know that may be hard but if you have a co worker, family or a friend traveling for Thanksgiving it is very doable.

Good luck.

First use a fictitious name. Then try to mail from a post office away from your home town, if you can mail from a different state that is even better. I know that may be hard but if you have a co worker, family or a friend traveling for Thanksgiving it is very doable.

Good luck.

Great idea. I didn't even think of that. Luckily I will be traveling tonight for the next two weeks...hmm which state do I choose. Mwohaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back