The Disney World Thread

Our 2 yr old also loves Epcot and Animal Kingdom. If you are there for multiple days you should explore the other parks. You might be surprised. :)

I doubt we explore much, we are staying on the monorail so we don't have to load up on the bus. Plus we just enjoy lounging by the pool. We are lazy lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

You can still take the monorail to Epcot. :)

I doubt we explore much, we are staying on the monorail so we don't have to load up on the bus. Plus we just enjoy lounging by the pool. We are lazy lol.

Great shows at Animal Kingdom for the little one. Finding Nemo the Musical is great, lion King of course. The Dinosaur Dig....the safari ride....It's worth the trip, but I understand being lazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great shows at Animal Kingdom for the little one. Finding Nemo the Musical is great, lion King of course. The Dinosaur Dig....the safari ride....It's worth the trip, but I understand being lazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

All that sounds great, but I will be honest I don't get much say in the planning. My wife sets everything up and with the extra trip to the park for the Christmas parade we don't get to much laying around. We try and plan our trips to the parks around the kids naps. It will be nice staying on the monorail this time is we don't have to get them out of the strollers to load them on the bus.

Which monorail resort are you staying in?

We drive so it isn't as bad, but I don't blame you for avoiding the bus with strollers. And we only have one.

Our little guy LOVES the lion king show. It's his favorite anywhere.

Which monorail resort are you staying in?

We drive so it isn't as bad, but I don't blame you for avoiding the bus with strollers. And we only have one.

Our little guy LOVES the lion king show. It's his favorite anywhere.

Awesome I think my kids favorite is the chef mickey meal. And we are staying at the Polynesian. I tried to get us to drive but 24 hours in a car with the kids would be a nightmare, I believe. The buses are miserable, having to wake the kids up to break down the stroller and load it up sucks.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Just passing by.

y8ysy6ep.jpg

Ahh you missed the Osborne Lights Display. Watching 2 million lights kick on at once is pretty darn cool.

Just passing by.

y8ysy6ep.jpg

Arrive on 11/26. Leaving for Florida 11/21. Stopping in Clearwater for 5 days and 5 days at Disney!!! So ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checked into our vacation condo this afternoon. Sea World and Hollywood studios tomorrow. Love me some Osborne lights. Want to do it to my house ha

I'll wave to you all from the top of Cindy's castle. I'm pushing Tinkerbell off the castle next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I freakin love Disney.

My late wife and I were Disney fanatics. We went at least twice a month for years and years. Especially liked Pleasure Island and Epcot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384903454.737280.jpg Making Clark Griswold jealous

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384990597.050087.jpg

Love the lights on the castle. They were a great addition, unlike many castle things they done (pink birthday cake was hideous).

I can't wait for March.

Did you book yet?

Not yet, waiting to finalize what weekend she will be on call. Looking like March 15th - 21st though right now. Coulld change on both ends if she's on call the weekend before her vacay, so a 2 day window really.

Gotcha. Remember what I said about getting together for a day.

Making Clark Griswold jealous

Best part is when they turn the lights on. Still have my video from last year when I saw it. I'll probably do another for this year as well. Hard to beat 2 million LED lights on all at once

Gotcha. Remember what I said about getting together for a day.

Absolutely dude. When I get it set in stone, I'll shoot you the info! The Doc is excited about the prospects of it.

Absolutely dude. When I get it set in stone, I'll shoot you the info! The Doc is excited about the prospects of it.

And don't forget what we talked about about hotel choices.

JB, how is the Best Western Lake Buena Vista at Downtown Disney? I wanted to stay near WDW on the Thursday before Ultimate Testing and this looks like a great deal and I would be right across from Downtown Disney.

Back