What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head over to Bobicks and snagged a Titleist Hybrid for an xmas present. The thing is in amazing shape, got a new grip (Winn DriTac Wrap) put on all for under $50! I also added to my Puma/Cobra hat collection so I can continue to look gooood while playing baaaaad lol

Nobody turns down 10 extra yards right...? :D

10moreyds.jpg

Finally got all the Taylormade out of the bag and picked up the Titleist 913Fd 15*. Now both bags are complete and the way I want them. I'm sure I'll be mixing and matching at times and I'll be needing to buy new things just to feed the "hunger".

Bought a mashie F5 for my dad for Christmas.

A round of golf on GolfNow, meeting Miller Time in a couple of hours to use it. :smile:

I bought six! Makes great Christmas gifts for golf buddies.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Did you notice they took the listing down due to a "listing error"? Glad I at least picked up one for myself while it was up. So thanks for the heads up!

Edit - Oregon Jack deserves thanks as well!!!

Fitted a Red Board to my Amp Cell. Time to try it out in tomorrow's winter league...

5eqe3uha.jpg

a couple golf shirts, Bloomingdale's was blowing out some Polo Golf stuff, $90 shirts for $35

I don't think the great White North is going to help your cause.

I won't see sand for several months. Will just need to hang out in the smart sole thread and wish I lived in Dallas.

Got my 2014 model Sun Mountain Three 5 carry bag today =)

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Tapatalk

The course on Ft. Bragg had a BOGO on some Antigua gear, so I picked up a pair of lightweight pullovers in gray and orange for $60.

Nike Method Core Drone putter

Have owned it twice previously and sold it twice but have always had a "thing" for it.

I had a nice week. Monday I got an AMP Cell 3/4 wood from mrvandelay and absolutely love it. Then I got the taylormade gift pack and today I got a scotty Hollywood. Hoping to get out tomorrow and put them to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up my new XHOT irons with Project X 95 shafts this afternoon. I can not wait to get them on the course.

Picked up a brand new 2011 TaylorMade TP CB 6-iron off the Bay. It'll be a great practice club in prep for the Ultimate Club Testing in January. I take this seriously and will be ready to do THP and TMaG proud. :thumb:

Nike Free Impact golf shoes for my upcoming trip to Orlando.

04159925_zi_light_base_grey_black_light_base_grey_medium_base

Titleist Players golf glove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picked up the new Scotty Thursday and love it!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385238811276.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385238811276.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back