Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Looks like the PS4 BF4 servers are all good to go.

Man, conquest is absolutely incredible.

This is awesome news. Too bad I won't get to play till Sunday night

So I can play conquest now? I can stop being bitter and angry now it would be great if they fixed the campaign. Maybe I should ask for 30 back since they gave me half a game.

The patch for the rest of the stuff is supposed to come out early next week.

Want to play conquest now?

Warning - accessing battlelog while playing PS4 causes a crash.

They are aware of it and it will be fixed in the patch in a few days. All game modes are accessible via quick match, but not possible to join friends at this time

Warning - accessing battlelog while playing PS4 causes a crash.

They are aware of it and it will be fixed in the patch in a few days. All game modes are accessible via quick match, but not possible to join friends at this time

It is crashing not matter what for me. Was finally on a good run and it crashed.

Yeah I played this morning and it didn't boot me for 3 maps but other than that it kicks me to the xbox home screen after a few minutes

After the way Buck was talking about it, I downloaded Resogun and played it a bit last night. It really is like a blast from the past, but with cool updates.

Lots of fun. You guys should all get it.

resogun2.jpg

To anybody that made the jump from the 360, how do you like the ps4 controller?

As a guy who voiced his hatred for a ps3 controller this one is much much better. Still prefer the Xbox version but this is solid

After the way Buck was talking about it, I downloaded Resogun and played it a bit last night. It really is like a blast from the past, but with cool updates.

Lots of fun. You guys should all get it.

resogun2.jpg

i still haven't been able to save the last humans hahaha i really enjoy this game its a nice break from everything else and really brings me back to some classic games

I've bounced back and forth between the two consoles (Xbox360 and PS4) and I can honestly say I like the greater range in motion of the PS4 controller on the sticks. It's a bit more sleek, the handles are a bit longer so it's not as small in the hands as the PS3 controller was, and the turned up triggers are a great addition.

Bridged the gap, no doubt about it.

i still haven't been able to save the last humans hahaha i really enjoy this game its a nice break from everything else and really brings me back to some classic games

They say "Keepers detected" and a group of flashing enemies are nearby.. Once you kill them, a green laser fires and breaks one of the humans free and you have to go pick them up.. I found that to be very confusing right out of the gate, but the game is a blast.

They say "Keepers detected" and a group of flashing enemies are nearby.. Once you kill them, a green laser fires and breaks one of the humans free and you have to go pick them up.. I found that to be very confusing right out of the gate, but the game is a blast.

haha i know how it works i just never get to them i tried a few games just trying to get them all and i still only could get 9/10 i'm gonna try to go and get 10/10 on all of them..... has anyone gotten flower? its another cheap game on there thats supposed to be cool but its only flower petals blowing in the wind so i don't think thats really my speed but its gotten amazing reviews.

How is the game dvr capture and upload Buck?

How is the game dvr capture and upload Buck?

very very easy you can do it by voice if you have the camera or at least take the pictures i uploaded a game i played on COD the other day just to see how easy it was and you just hit the share button it brings up the last 15 minutes or the last game i played and i just posted the whole thing but you can trim it down. pictures are even easier i posted a few on twitter with no problems and very easy and quick

very very easy you can do it by voice if you have the camera or at least take the pictures i uploaded a game i played on COD the other day just to see how easy it was and you just hit the share button it brings up the last 15 minutes or the last game i played and i just posted the whole thing but you can trim it down. pictures are even easier i posted a few on twitter with no problems and very easy and quick

Broke down and set up little man's xbone...hope it's that easy, appreciate it.

I know lots of guys love it, but I think Battlefield, in my limited exposure, is pretty weak.

Maybe it's because other guys have played it and have better guns, and I'm not even doing that poorly, it just seems questionable. Center mass shots not "x"ing, sniper shots in the upper chest not killing.. Just not my cup of tea I guess.

I know lots of guys love it, but I think Battlefield, in my limited exposure, is pretty weak.

Maybe it's because other guys have played it and have better guns, and I'm not even doing that poorly, it just seems questionable. Center mass shots not "x"ing, sniper shots in the upper chest not killing.. Just not my cup of tea I guess.

I haven't even played it at all yet except one online game where I got smoked. I may play the campaign give it a go online and if I don't like it trade it in for need for speed. I wanna like it so I'll give it a good go.

Anyone gonna be on tonight I'm gonna wanna have a beer and play after work today

Much different than cod. Need to account for bullet drop and also loss of bullet velocity over distance.

Much different than cod. Need to account for bullet drop and also loss of bullet velocity over distance.

how fancy! lol i still need to figure out how to play this one training mode is where i'll be starting since i got smoked so bad online.

I think you are just use to COD and they are completely different games. I find COD more frustrating than BF.

I think I am used to COD as well but there are wayyyyy to many hit markers in battlefield. Also the fact that I cannot party up is frustrating as well. I had to search for the server dan was on and hope we got put in the same game

I think I am used to COD as well but there are wayyyyy to many hit markers in battlefield. Also the fact that I cannot party up is frustrating as well. I had to search for the server dan was on and hope we got put in the same game

I hear you with the server issues right now but but hopefully that will get fixed. I am referring strictly to game play, they are completely different styles of war games. I prefer BF mainly because it gives me more options in terms of how I want to play the game. I can spend matches in a tank, plane, helicopter or running around to name a few. COD just doesn't do it for me anymore, its been down hill since COD4.

Back