Thanksgiving thread

Happy Thanksgiving! Remember we have a Monday weigh-in, hahaha.

Happy Turkey day everyone!!!!!

My 2 little ladies said happy Thanksgiving THP

ejaranyj.jpg

They look ready for dinner Mike.

Happy thanksgiving THP! Ours starts in 4 hours or so.

Happy Thanksgiving from Universal Studios Florida!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have many things to be thankful for, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours my THP family and friends!!!

They look ready for dinner Mike.

Happy thanksgiving THP! Ours starts in 4 hours or so.

Thanks dude...got a lunch buffet style then dinner at 6

1 down 1 to go

Happy Thanksgiving THP. I am very thankful I found this place.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope everyone has an awesome day.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Happy Thanksgiving THP. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Watching football, eating and good coma upcoming!

My first ever thanksgiving, and I'm grateful for the trackies I put on with the elasticated waist as I prepare to sit down and absolutely stuff my face!

Happy Thanksgiving to the whole THP family! Thanks to JB, golfergal, and all the THP staffers for making this place a family in every sense of the word.

Thanks for family, and I wish that everyone's family enjoys health and happy times.

Thanks for all the wonderful local & microbreweries that have opened up over the years. (Buckeye Pumpkin ale! Yum!)

Thanks for my first THP outing - looking forward to many more!

Blessed thanksgiving to all!

I know it sounds cliche and I wasn't even going to post this because I hate feeling cliche or saying things just because, but I wanted to take a minute to say thanks to THP. Thanks to Josh and Morgan for everything they do for this site and community. I want to say thank you to all the members here. It truly is a lot more than an online forum to me. Although I haven't met a lot of you yet personally I still consider you guys friends. Being able to interact with everyone on a daily basis here is something I look forward to every day. THP helps me relax and relieves a lot of stress I have and it means a lot to me. I know Amanda (my gf) sees and is why she is so behind me and my THP addiction. Yes golf means the world to me, but golf only wouldn't make this place as special as it is. Again I know it's cliche and one of those posts that sound scripted, but it's not so again, Josh, Morgan, and everyone I get to interact with everyday here, thank you and I wish you all the best this Holiday season.

Great Grandma is 91. We asked what she wanted for desert. She said "I'm 91 I want everything! And don't be shy." gotta love GG
zy4apysu.jpg

I am thankful for my life regardless of the struggles, the strife, because they are what has made me the person who I am and will continue to mold me. The struggles and strife have made me the caring, giving person I am, as well as the cautious and questioning person I have become.

I am thankful for the men and women in our Armed Forces who protect us on a daily basis. With out them I and we would not be able to do the things we do.

I am thankful for my brothers and sisters in the public service(police, EMS, firefighters) because on a daily basis they give part of themselves to the communities they serve.

I am thankful for my wife, family and friends that have supported me in my journey through life so far and who will continue to support me.

I am thankful for the ability that I have to help others not only in my job but in life. I have been fortunate enough to be involved in many things to help others some anonymously and others at the front and center all of them hold a special place with me.

Lastly I am thankful for finding this amazing community and the wonderful people here.

I can't really think of anything I'm not thankful for despite this years little setbacks. #blessingsindisguise <----despite my hatred for #ing. Lol

You may not know it by looking at the picture but this fine lady may well be the single most decent and nicest person on the face of our whole planet. I'm grateful she's still with us and we get to spend another Turkey Day with her.
asy4uvyh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Very nice.

Back