This is all a big spoiler thread. I have so busy the last few years, that I never saw one episode of the walking dead. Heard it is really really good, asked for season 1 for Christmas.. Will watch and get caught up to where u guys are. Having a young one at home really changes a lot of things. :)

The first reintroduction of the governor was good but once they started the old stuff its stale again. I am sick of this rivalry here, he should have been killed off long ago. What I would actually like to see is them diverge a season or two and focus on another group of people, follow another story line in the comic but I am sure that is doubtful.

Gov/Brian sure is one sick dude...but I sure do hope they (Rick & peeps) leave the prison and we don't need to see the gov anymore. Change of venue is expected, and wanted.

He's probably going to rally the new group and attack the prison with the tank

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I wish they'd get after it already. Feels like they're dragging out the whole governor thing.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

Yeah I hate it, it's so old, plus I want to see some action at the prison, if only the governor knew that if he attacked now while they are all dying of the flu, then his attack would be so fast and easy.

I wonder if he's going to find carol since she's never seen him, and she'll join his group, kind of like Andrea.

He's probably going to rally the new group and attack the prison with the tank

Yeah I hate it, it's so old, plus I want to see some action at the prison, if only the governor knew that if he attacked now while they are all dying of the flu, then his attack would be so fast and easy.

I wonder if he's going to find carol since she's never seen him, and she'll join his group, kind of like Andrea.

Since we have seen video of this weeks episode. And he is in the tank outside of the prison.

I bet The Guv sieges the prison with the tank. Kills most of the prison people. Then Carol or his new lady love kill him because he is a monster.

Since we have seen video of this weeks episode. And he is in the tank outside of the prison.

I bet The Guv sieges the prison with the tank. Kills most of the prison people. Then Carol or his new lady love kill him because he is a monster.

Nice, I haven't seen those videos because I watch it on iTunes

I love this show but it's getting really boring. =*(

I thought that the last two Governor's episodes were a nice change of pace.

What an episode!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What an episode!!!

I would have to agree! Great episode! Going to be interesting the second half of the season.

Last edited:
Guhdamn tapatalk just spoilered the episode or me. Fantastic. Hahah

Well, I'd have to say that this episode was coming, thought it would be the next one, but wow. I'm just speechless.

I need to know where the Gov. keeps finding all of these damn tanks! Great episode.

Soo...

Spoiler
empty bloody car seat with no Judith is on screen

My 9 mo old starts crying.

Hell of an episode.....I think the young girls saved Judith....not sure what happened to Maggie, Daryl and the others not on the bus....I knew when the gov-nur was chocking Rick that either Carl or Michone was going to save him

it looked like they killed the whole group attacking the prison...guess a tank doesn't help that much

Yea the group that attacked the prison all died...I am guessing the bus had a point it was supposed to go to and everyone that was not on it is going to meet there...not sure if they will all make it...now we just have to wait until February

That was the first episode that I watched live in a while. Really intense.

If you don't watch The Talking Dead (or missed last night's episode), try to find it. It was essentially a tribute to the main character lost last night. Really interesting to watch.

Funniest thing was seeing interviews of the actors who play Rick and Maggie. Both have British accents. Very strange (and a little disappointing) to not see Maggie speak like she's from South Georgia.

There are quite a few actors on the walking dead that have English accents

Back