Cobra Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I see both of your sides honestly which is why I haven't created the new one yet. And I DO NOT want to cause any drama or hiccups or anything like that at all with anything to do with the #THPMC so if it will cause issues what so ever I will absolutely stay with my first post.

I see both of your sides honestly which is why I haven't created the new one yet. And I DO NOT want to cause any drama or hiccups or anything like that at all with anything to do with the #THPMC so if it will cause issues what so ever I will absolutely stay with my first post.

My call for jb wasnt because of a hiccup or disagreement. Maybe it came out that way. I just wouldnt want anyone to get disqualified or either of his entrys not be excepted. If hes allowed to change then by all means do it... :)

My call for jb wasnt because of a hiccup or disagreement. Maybe it came out that way. I just wouldnt want anyone to get disqualified or either of his entrys not be excepted. If hes allowed to change then by all means do it... :)

Oh I know! I wasn't saying you were and I 110% see your side. I just don't want to do anything wrong. Just have a killer idea IMO and feel it would be awesome in this contest.

This is such a lighthearted discussion right now, I see nobody taking it as drama. All we need was a ruling whether or not we can change our entry up until the deadline. I honestly see no problem whatsoever if you change your original post that had your original entry in it, therefore deleting the old one completely and having this all done before midnight tonight sounds perfect to me

I just checked with JB. Go ahead and post the new one and call it your official one (don't change initial entry) and the judges will decide.

This is such a lighthearted discussion right now, I see nobody taking it as drama. All we need was a ruling whether or not we can change our entry up until the deadline. I honestly see no problem whatsoever if you change your original post that had your original entry in it, therefore deleting the old one completely and having this all done before midnight tonight sounds perfect to me

I understand and I don't believe any drama has been created either. Definitely lighthearted and just asking for a ruling is all. :) I know how some things can get blown out of proportion tho so I was just making it clear that I wasn't trying to stir the pot or cause any problems at all.

I just checked with JB. Go ahead and post the new one and call it your official one (don't change initial entry) and the judges will decide.

Awesome. Thanks for the ruling #Cookie you da man.

My vote is go for the new idea. There is much logic in ty's post. Considering that they do not take the entry's untill this evening, if you delete the first and post the second then you will only have ine entry. If by some weird xhanxe its wrong ill have your back( not sure what I can do.. lol) but we made a decision without getting mom or dad involved lmfao..

Well alot happens in the time I type a post.. thanks #cookie

Here is my OFFICIAL entry! I need help because Dick Fowler says I'm a #WedgeWeirdo !!

Here is my OFFICIAL entry! I need help because Dick Fowler says I'm a #WedgeWeirdo !!

Love it! I was thinking up a spin off like this had there been a vine component to this contest.

Love it! I was thinking up a spin off like this had there been a vine component to this contest.

I love the Dick Fowler videos they are so freaking funny!

I actually like the 1st entry better. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I thought that one was too boring I guess. I'll live and die by Dick Fowler I suppose!

You guys are killing it. Absolutely killing it.

As for the hiccup. No worries on our end. We know everybody is excited for the event and #Cookie took care of everything perfectly.

Okay .. definitely worth the new'er entry ... great job.

You guys are killing it. Absolutely killing it.

As for the hiccup. No worries on our end. We know everybody is excited for the event and #Cookie took care of everything perfectly.

I apologize for it. Definitely did not mean any harm by it. You just hit the nail on the head by the excitement part!

Okay .. definitely worth the new'er entry ... great job.

Thanks bud! Only thing missing is my creepy Mo-Vember stash that I shaved off not to long ago!

Some great entries in here! Going to be another tough decision for the panel of judges. Good luck everybody

I love these contest. So much thoughts go into these. Ofcourse I want to win, but I have seen quite a few where im saying I need to get ready for the next contest cuz this one is rapped up..

Is there a smarter way to view all the entries, like if I did a specific search on twitter or instagram, or is just paging through the forum the preferred way? So many great entries, would hate to have missed any.

Back