Cobra Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Want to be a tour player? Well THP is launching the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period! All of the details about this amazing event can be found right here. You become the tour player on the journey of a lifetime.

http://bit.ly/1aE2sBb

We are continuing the entry process with the 2nd two spots and both of these participants will be part of the Team Cobra PUMA experience. While they could end up on Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross or Team DotCom, the entire journey and event they will be sponsored by Cobra Golf via THP Media.

Along with a whole bunch of amazing golf and other things, each participant will receive this from their sponsoring company.

Staff Bag
14 club staff deal
Accessories & apparel
Golf Balls
And much more

This Contest
For the next month or so, THP will kick off little contests such as this one for a chance to enter the Ultimate Golf Event Period! Today we have a fun way to get noticed and selected and it involves some aspects that will be needed during the journey to the #THPMC.

What's needed? Imagination, creativity and these apps.
Instagram & Twitter

Instagram is a fun photo software app that works on iPhone, Android and Windows as well as other ways. Your job will be to take a picture of one of your current wedges and tell us why you need a Cobra Tour Trusty wedge.

Bonus - Tour Trusty Wedges
The two winners selected will ALSO receive a brand new Cobra Golf Tour Trusty wedge.

Entering
Instagram works with Twitter, so you will post that photo directly to your twitter account. In the Tweet, you must have @CobraGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC other than that the rest is up to you.

You will then copy that Tweet and paste it in this thread.

Six Steps To Success
Download Instagram App for mobile device
Take picture of wedge
Follow @CobraGolf on Twitter & cobrapumagolf on Instagram
Follow @HackersParadise on Twitter & TheHackersParadise on Instagram
Tweet photo from app with @CobraGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC in the tweet.
Copy Tweet and paste in this thread.

You must follow both on both platforms to have your entry qualify

Deadline
You must have each of the six steps completed by Friday 11/29 at 11:59pm EST.
One official entry per person.

THP wants to welcome everybody into the world of the Ultimate Tour Experience. If you are not part of the THP forum as of yet, there is still plenty of time to join in on the fun and get ready for this exciting weekend of competitive golf. The 4th Morgan Cup is truly the event of a lifetime.

Last edited:
Speak and it shall appear lol. Here we go, another week of contest bliss!

Here we go! Instagram it is, time for the thinking cap to be put on.

Best of luck to all applicants!

Good luck everyone..can't believe the winners get a wedge too

Great contest and awesome bonus prize. Now to figure out my entry. Thanks Cobra and Puma!

I have a feeling there are gonna be some interesting photos going on up instagram today from THP.

The fun never stops at THP. The creativity thinking cap has been placed on for this event. It's Cobra time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I have another app to download. Good luck everybody!

I already have everything planned .. wednesday cant come fast enough(day off) . Ive got an epic idea for cobra.

A whole different challenge as now you have just a still shot in time to get creative with! Looking forward to seeing these entries!

Go time! Good luck everyone.

I'm digging the social media play in these contest. Instagram is a great app

OoWhat a fantastic opportunity.Good luck everybody !

There THP goes expanding my app library again. Never used Instagram, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the vine videos for the other contests, and I'm sure this will be no different.

Going to have to get a little more creative with only 1 picture to help tell a story as opposed to the 6 second vine that feels like an eternity now. I've heard how good of a sponsor Cobra was last year, and they have put out some great gear recently that everyone should be trying REALLY hard to get onto their team.

More Social Media involvement with Instagram!

Cobra/Puma is big on Instagram, and some of their stuff is just awesome that the put out on there. Great tie in for #THPMC with this one.

And away we go.

I knew I had Instagram for a reason. And taking home tour trusty wedges!? So cool!

Stuck in a two day seminar, but after dropping the ball on last week's entry, I will get something in for this. Thinking cap ON.

Cobra Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

It's go time. Hoped this worked.

@mmaynard511: Could you see yourself addressing a chip with this wedge on a daily basis? Nope, that's why Cobra… http://instagram.com/p/hJBVxPSKQV/[...sing [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aw yea! More MC awesomeness! I think I might have an idea already... Can't wait to get back home and create. Good luck everyone!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Man I've got some good ideas for this, uh oh!

It's go time. Hoped this worked.

@mmaynard511: Could you see yourself addressing a chip with this wedge on a daily basis? Nope, that's why Cobra… http://t.co/lfKBJsCIz7

Not sure if the character limit (Twitter) was in effect. Just so happen to be packing clubs in car for ride to Orlando.

Love that these guys are going to have to get creative. Part of the MC is being creative with your sponsor so this is a good kickoff. Cant wait to see what you guys come up with! Good luck everyone!

Another contest so soon. This should be another entertaining one.

I actually have a pretty good idea for this one. I'm hoping that I can get it together by the end of the week.

Now, let me go figure out what an Instagram is...

looking forward to seeing the entries. I suspect another jam-packed contest.

Back