Cobra Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

You all are creative as heck!

This one is going to difficult for judges to pick just two winners from all the great entries!

I have an idea...it involves heavy machinery. ..

Good luck to all the entries and thanks Cobra and THP for this opportunity :clapp:.

Here's my entry:

My guy is old & tired. Time for an orange crush of @CobraGolf youthful innovation @hackersparadise #THPMC http://t.co/oaFOuNBpmL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
Here's my entry. I couldn't get the "@" to stay with hackers paradise, hope I'm okay:

My guy is old & tired. Time for an orange crush of @CobraGolf youthful innovation hackersparadise #THPMC http://t.co/oaFOuNBpmL

Very nice!

Yes seems like Instagram is doing that to people. I just copied the text of my tweet, deleted my original, and pasted a new one adding the "@".

Very nice!

Yes seems like Instagram is doing that to people. I just copied the text of my tweet, deleted my original, and pasted a new one adding the "@".
Thanks for the tip. Done.

Show off! :angry:

That's awesome Kelly.

Some really good entires here! I really like Kelly's! I wish I was better computers!

I wish I actually had a camera, and some vision, so I could have put together a better entry. It is what it is and I just hope I can get in. I would be thrilled to be sponsored by Cobra golf, as I've been really intrigued by their gear as of late. Though as i've said before, I would just be thrilled to get in regardless of sponsor. I have dreamed of this and envisioned it in my mind over and over. All I can do now is enter and hope.

I wish I actually had a camera, and some vision, so I could have put together a better entry. It is what it is and I just hope I can get in. I would be thrilled to be sponsored by Cobra golf, as I've been really intrigued by their gear as of late. Though as i've said before, I would just be thrilled to get in regardless of sponsor. I have dreamed of this and envisioned it in my mind over and over. All I can do now is enter and hope.

I hope you make it buddy. Your passion is second to none and Cobra would have one heck of a staffer to sport their brand :thumb:

I love visiting this thread and clicking on all the entries. I do not envy the judges one bit.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks THP and Cobra!

Last edited:

Thanks THP and Cobra!

Haha well done Ty

Thanks THP and Cobra!

Nice Ty...that wedge is a bully

Last day to get those entries in to be a Cobra staffer in the 2014 Morgan Cup!

Excited is an understatement.

Back