THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

When I returned home from a New Years Eve party I went in the backyard, intoxicated, decided to groove my swing some, but instead knocked a brass hanging lamp off it's hook, which fell on my head, boinking me behind the ear, requiring I get 12 stitches. And my ear still looks like a high performance winter tire (except it's blue and stuff you know).

Nice pick, Bonk (and Boo girl).

I think with that skort on you would really get nervous who was standing behind you on the tee box.

Excuse me - golf skirt.

LOL

When I returned home from a New Years Eve party I went in the backyard, intoxicated, decided to groove my swing some, but instead knocked a brass hanging lamp off it's hook, which fell on my head, boinking me behind the ear, requiring I get 12 stitches. And my ear still looks like a high performance winter tire (except it's blue and stuff you know).

T.M.I.

Nice. And what were you saying about "Greater" Cleveland. hehehe

I wonder if any other threads had something posted to them while this is going on?

I wonder if any other threads had something posted to them while this is going on?

Yup. For those few minutes just before picks, when things die down.

That is funny right there!

I used to take practice swings in my old apartment and one night after a few brews decided to grip and rip the driver shattering the lamp globe and raining down glass on me. It was chip shots and putts after that.

Back