2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf - Schedule

I'm out for Lake Charles. My dad invited me for his member/guest for the first time, and it's the same weekend. Hilton Head is still on the table, add well as the championship.

I am all over Indy amongst many others. Can't wait for sign up info to be released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't see Chicago on the first post. Is it still happening there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Didn't see Chicago on the first post. Is it still happening there?

That's a different event in Chicago.

Oh ok thought that was a invitational. Seen some talk in here about Chicago. Guess I need to find that thread.

Oh ok thought that was a invitational. Seen some talk in here about Chicago. Guess I need to find that thread.

It's in the announcements thread

I'm excited for the Indy event for obvious reasons. Its basically in my back yard... I do plan on a scouting trip to the course to do a Course Review thread on. The Fort is one of the top courses in Indiana and its a great Pete Dye/Ted Liddy design. You guys will be in for a treat playing that course.

I'm also planning on opening my home up to any THP'ers interested in a Friday night cookout/hangout. Always seems these are bit away from THP'ers homes, and for one to be basically in my backyard in would like to host THPers at my house for a nice cookout gathering...but this isn't the thread to discuss that. As it gets closer I will start a thread on it to gauge interest.

I'm excited for the Indy event for obvious reasons. Its basically in my back yard... I do plan on a scouting trip to the course to do a Course Review thread on. The Fort is one of the top courses in Indiana and its a great Pete Dye/Ted Liddy design. You guys will be in for a treat playing that course.

I'm also planning on opening my home up to any THP'ers interested in a Friday night cookout/hangout. Always seems these are bit away from THP'ers homes, and for one to be basically in my backyard in would like to host THPers at my house for a nice cookout gathering...but this isn't the thread to discuss that. As it gets closer I will start a thread on it to gauge interest.

Great gesture Playdough! I hope to get a spot in the Indy invitational as it's fairly close to Cincinnati.

So cool of you man, I can't wait to hang out in Indy!

So glad to hear the excitement for each of the events.

So glad to hear the excitement for each of the events.

Lake Charles was the topic of discussion post round between 7 of us. Plans are being made for sure, can't wait!!

Looking forward to Lake Charles in March.

Wonder what the Mrs would think about a trip to Hilton head....for me

Really looking forward to converging on HHI and Palmetto Dunes. Such an awesome place to share an Invitational round with some THPers. Can't wait for the sign ups on this one! Definitely on my calendar.

May come down to vacation days...this is a possibility though

I am having the same issue. Planning on going to Ocean City but I also want to go to PGA National and the SeeMore event. Not enough days or money!! ARGHHH

Back