TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Can't wait to put my creative thoughts into a video!

Now to try and not use the S, L, D and R words!!!

So cool to see Taylormade back in the MC again and a great contest on THP to start their 1st two staffers.

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for the opportunity to represent them in the 2014 Morgan Cup! I'm getting mine in early! This was really fun having to use some different words, hopefully others will jump right in too!

hahaha Tyler you killed it buddy!!

SCIENCE!!!! haaaahahahahahaha

This going to be a blast. How I wish that my handicap was low enough to get in the Morgan Cup!!! Good luck everybody!!!

You got dinosaurs in your house mike? :bulgy-eyes:

Great job tpluff! :clapp:

I do and they even give me different words to use!!

Tapping away on my iPhone

Wow great challenge here guys. Really going to have to work on this one. Best of luck to everyone.

These are going to be epic! I can't wait to see the creativity flowing again!

Just got back home from a weekend away and this awesome contest is waiting! Can't wait to try my hand at it.

The videos are great. So much creativity.

Now this is going to be interesting. Nice idea. time to go to work on this one.

I've got an idea and I actually think it is pretty decent. Now to figure out a way to make it happen...

If I pull off this idea it's going to be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well sort of. Your job in the video is to "review" the SLDR driver. However your entire video cannot have any words in it that do not start with S, L, D or R. But it must involve speaking so nobody can just throw up a bunch of pictures in the video to skirt the rules. Just remember that Instagram videos can only be 15 seconds or less.

Probably a stupid question but I want to make sure I understand the rules. Can we have a picture with words that start with other letters but just can't say them? If not, how about at least a picture of the bottom of the driver that has the words Taylormade, fade, draw?

Probably a stupid question but I want to make sure I understand the rules. Can we have a picture with words that start with other letters but just can't say them? If not, how about at least a picture of the bottom of the driver that has the words Taylormade, fade, draw?

While I am not a judge or someone with insight into the rules, I think the highlighted passage meant you cannot say words that don't begin with S, L, D, or R in your video. I think anything that isn't of spoken word is good to go, but I've been wrong before.

While I am not a judge or someone with insight into the rules, I think the highlighted passage meant you cannot say words that don't begin with S, L, D, or R in your video. I think anything that isn't of spoken word is good to go, but I've been wrong before.

Yeah, I'm sure you are right but I wanted to check to be certain.

Yeah, I'm sure you are right but I wanted to check to be certain.

Hey, no problem with asking questions! I'm sure others might have the same one.

I disagree. The spirit of the contest is to use those letters to communicate about the club. I don't think the incidental inclusion of fade/draw/Taylormade is anything worth worrying about. But you shouldn't hold up a sign that includes words that help move your sentences along (e.g., and, or, the) or which are used to communicate a particular message. Just my 2 cents.

BTW, great entries so far everyone!

Man this was fun. Thanks THP and TaylorMade for this awesome chance to get into the Ultimate Golf Event, and hopefully put the SLDR to good use.

Here's my official entry.

You must only use the letters given.
If a picture or a picture of the driver says TaylorMade that is being allowed.
Otherwise, only the letters given.

Well done Neb.

I disagree. I don't think the incidental inclusion of fade/draw/Taylormade is anything worth worrying about. But you shouldn't hold up a sign that includes words that help move your sentences along (e.g., and, or, the) or which are used to communicate a particular message.

I agree with you there as that would be not in the spirit of the contest. I was referring to a picture, not another way to skirt around the rules.

Man this was fun. Thanks THP and TaylorMade for this awesome chance to get into the Ultimate Golf Event, and hopefully put the SLDR to good use.

Here's my official entry.

This is awesome! Nicely done.

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for the opportunity to represent them in the 2014 Morgan Cup! I'm getting mine in early! This was really fun having to use some different words, hopefully others will jump right in too!

Setting the bar super high right off the bat. This is going to be a tough entry to beat; well done Tyler!

Def gonna take some time on this one.

Back