GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a 9.4 have not played much the last few weeks

Dropped to a personal best for me at 11.7. Single digit is so close.

Outstanding! Way to go Chuck. (I am also at a personal best index of 16.9)

Still trending the wrong direction, up to a 4.5. In spite of that I am feeling a little better about my game after the last couple of rounds.

down from 18.7

1462920_10151842997233401_1653710181_n.jpg

Between November 15
[SUP]th[/SUP] and the last day of February scores from rounds played in the area administered by the WSGA (Washington and Northern Idaho) may not be posted for handicap purposes.

Fortunately, I'm headed south, to Mesa, AZ, so I can still post for handicap.

Down to a 19.5 which I am pretty pumped about because given the fact that I havent practiced at all for the last 3 months. I still reached my goal on getting my index under 20 for this season. Now just to actually practice over the Winter and be ready to go for the spring season and get the index even lower.

In many places revisions are not coming out again for a while, but here in the south we post all year and revisions continue.

Dropped slightly this time from an 8.6 to an 8.5.

Small drop from 10.3 to 10.2! Putting seems to have been slightly better lately.

Down from an 22.1 to 21.2. A few more rounds and I should be in the teens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished up the year at 16.3. Will be in single digits by the MC. Mark that down.

Up to 15.3 from 15.1

Just realized I've actually creeped upward to a 24.1 Yowzers. Work to be done.

Mine is 16.8 which means 17. I have a really good feeling with finally being healthy, I can drop a few points off my current GHIN. I look forward to the challenge and for the first time in a few years, I'm starting to get pumped about a good year in golf.

Down to 5.0. Hope to play a couple more times before the new year.

Down to a 5.2!

Down a little to 7.7

Went up to a 5.2, but haven't played much since early Oct.

Ours changes on Wednesday. Dropping from 11.2 to 10.8. Well on my way to getting to my goal of single figures for the first time in my life.

Haven't played much lately, so it is standing stable at 10.8.

7.8, down from 8.3. Trend held steady after todays round which was just about on the number.

Up from a 17.1 to an 18.3. I've been playing horribly lately so it's no surprise. Just motivation to practice more.

Down just a tad from 4.5 to 4.3. I don't mind holding steady at that for the winter.

11.0 to 11.1. Gotta get on the range. Weather hasn't been warm enough lately.

Down to 13.1 with two consecutive 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back