The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at that with the jags DBS knocking down the Hail Mary like they should. Two straight, three of four. Jags still not mathematically eliminated from playoffs hahahaha. That's hilarious.

Bills pass rush is proving too much already. Ryan sacked twice on 3rd downs. Two straight 3 and outs.

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

EJ Manuel takes a Weatherspoon helmet to the ribs, and he is down. Every time this kid shows a glimpse of promise, he gets hurt. Frustrating

What a terrible call for that horse collar.

Face mask on a field goal? That's impressive..

I seriously can't believe how bad the Chicago D is. Our O can now score but we can't hold a lead. Unreal. Injuries, Yadda, Yadda but allowing 200+ rush yards for 6 straight weeks? What a train wreck.

Chicago/Minnesota. The rules that they have created and the way they enforce them make the referees a more crucial part in determining the outcome of games than at any point in NFL history. (I am not a fan of Minnesota or Chicago; just an observation.)

Great play Chiefs

This Bears - Vikings game is crazy.

Bears run D makes me something, something.

KC needs to march this one all the way down.

Trading interceptions so far.

Ugh. The Bears run D is just terrible. They lost that game.

Yes! Touchdown Chiefs!

Just think if Smith could throw.

Dee Miliner is absolutely atrocious

Agree completely, but I honestly don't think any more of Wilson or Cromartie. The problem is they practice against the jets pass offense...so they don't realize how bad they each are until Sundays...

I am not feeling a Denver win today.

That Manning sure is a pain in the behind.

Wow. Big throw there by Manning to Decker. Going to be a shootout tonight.

WOwsers!

Touchdown Chiefs!!!!!!!! Nice answer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back