The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a real tree our first year in our house, our not so bright dog ate the needles constantly and then promptly threw up everywhere, over and over and over. That was the last real tree we had, pre lit is the way to go.

We have a fake pre-lit tree...I love it but always buy a wreath for the smell.

We have a fake pre-lit tree...I love it but always buy a wreath for the smell.

Don't they make a spray for the smell? hehe :) Even my wreath is fake :/

Don't they make a spray for the smell? hehe :) Even my wreath is fake :/

Haha who needs the smell in the PNW? Pine is all around you

Haha who needs the smell in the PNW? Pine is all around you

True that. My sinuses are always messed up, up here so I never think about that.

Idk...it was 75* here today

....and that's what I'm missing :( Stupid 37 as the high today and colder expected tomorrow. grr

I got home about 10 minutes ago and my car said it was 13°F outside! Super windy and blowing snow all over the place. Now is when I need Florida golf...

#ImWithChad

I got home about 10 minutes ago and my car said it was 13°F outside! Super windy and blowing snow all over the place. Now is when I need Florida golf...

#ImWithChad

Sheesh.. got enough of that stuff in Japan. I'll be heading to the range in an hour suppose to be around 70 today here in Georgia :)

We're going to have a nice couple days here too, I took tomorrow off so I can film my vid for the TM MC contest and hopefully play golf with a badass THP'er

Drawing for the NewJeep at work today, I think im right around a 1 in 240 shot of winning......so I got a chance lol

We're going to have a nice couple days here too, I took tomorrow off so I can film my vid for the TM MC contest and hopefully play golf with a badass THP'er

Who ya playing with?

Who ya playing with?

Hopefully Barry, he's in town for work. I can't wait to get out and play man, I feel like its been forever.

No snow, clear as can be...just cold. super fail.

Take up skiing bro, then you won't hate winter quite as much haha. Of course, even I don't like it when it's quite this cold for daily activities, but as least you can dream about your next time in the snow! Plus you get an excuse to look at this on clear days:

Nikon-023.jpg

Take up skiing bro, then you won't hate winter quite as much haha. Of course, even I don't like it when it's quite this cold for daily activities, but as least you can dream about your next time in the snow! Plus you get an excuse to look at this on clear days:

Nikon-023.jpg

That looks nice; cold as crap, but nice. On a related note, I had no idea you liked to ski...

Didnt win the jeep :(

Nikon-023.jpg

Looks like too many broken bones to me! I normally just roll down the hill when I try to ski.

Man, I love me some good old roasted pumpkin seeds, shell and all. New favorite snack item.

Man, I love me some good old roasted pumpkin seeds, shell and all. New favorite snack item.

I plowed those for a week after halloween. I couldn't stop eating them

The fact THP has a Uk group of guys is freakin awesome.

This is how cool they are (direct quote from one of their threads:

I would expect it to be circa £30 for a bacon buttie and coffee, a round and then ham egg and chips to fortify you for the drive home.

Jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back