DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI the limit is 12 noon and not 1 so hopefully we can get off at 12.

I know but Aaron has a different coupon that didn't start until 1 so we're trying to accommodate everyone.

I'm sure many local golfers are also trying to use their coupons also so I hope whomever is booking does it as soon as tee times open up.

I know but Aaron has a different coupon that didn't start until 1 so we're trying to accommodate everyone.

I'm sure many local golfers are also trying to use their coupons also so I hope whomever is booking does it as soon as tee times open up.

#Cookie'sOurFearlessLeader

Hahaha, I don't want to step on 3bd big toes but I can handle if needed.

December 15th at the Tribute. Who is all in? Coupon expires on the 22nd and is valid after noon on the weekend.

1. Me
2. Nate
3. #Cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. afwcardinal
6. niteowl (?)
7. niteowl-FIL (?)
8. TNTCigarguy (maybe)
9. Captdru (maybe)
10. baldguy (now thinking about it)

Need final count by on the 6th by 10pm. Will make reservations as soon as they open for the 15th

I am in for sure if there is a coupon available. At full price I am still struggling to justify it... is the course really that good?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am in for sure if there is a coupon available. At full price I am still struggling to justify it... is the course really that good?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have procured a coupon for you. $60! Also I nailed my appointment and ita on the 22nd so Im in for the 15th, along with my dad but my FIL is out.

Last edited:
I guess those in this thread dont ready the 2014 Announcements thread huh? :D

Yes yes yes!!!

I will #ownit!

Ah gotcha--maybe those with the Ideal deal can Tee off the time just before 1pm and have them in the next group to meet the requirement and still get us out there in time.

I have procured a coupon for you. $60! Also I nailed my appointment and ita on the 22nd so Im in for the 15th, along with my dad but my FIL is out.

woo, thanks man! ok fine, I'm in. :D

I do now. I'm in. I want to #OwnIt! I don't even know what "it" is, but I don't care!

BTW, I already have lots of Adams golf gear. Do I get a VIP pass to #OwnIt? :D

Sorry....Saban is coming to Texas, haven't you heard!!! Just now catching up!! I'm quietly excited cause I know many will be interested in this but waiting to hear how many spots to calculate our odds!

Sorry....Saban is coming to Texas, haven't you heard!!! Just now catching up!! I'm quietly excited cause I know many will be interested in this but waiting to hear how many spots to calculate our odds!

That is my concern too. Afraid that this event will fill very quickly and I won't get in. Would really hate to miss a THP event that is local. Especially one that looks to be so EPIC.

That is my concern too. Afraid that this event will fill very quickly and I won't get in. Would really hate to miss a THP event that is local. Especially one that looks to be so EPIC.

Same here. Hopefully it won't he too hard to get into it.

Well, since the signup wont be posted in this thread, my gut feeling is that those that look for it, will have a decent shot.

Well, since the signup wont be posted in this thread, my gut feeling is that those that look for it, will have a decent shot.

Just waiting on the date and the chance to sign up. I need to get locked in on this one.
Hey JB, have you got the course lined up at this time?

Looking at the temp forecast for the next week, I hope there is no leftover ice on the ground. Frisco got about 3" of sleet last night, and not supposed to be above freezing until possibly monday. Overnight lows below freezing until thursday.

Looking at the temp forecast for the next week, I hope there is no leftover ice on the ground. Frisco got about 3" of sleet last night, and not supposed to be above freezing until possibly monday. Overnight lows below freezing until thursday.

currently weather.com shows 70% chance of rain on Sunday (the 15th). that forecast will almost certainly change between now and then, but it may not go the good way =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back