TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

This was fun and challenging!

Some really awesome entries everyone. I'm amazed at each contest with the creativity in this crowd. Really cool.

Good luck to everyone.

I DO, Forget it. I've done 20 of these that all suck and just out of my head done. SLDR (DRSL) = Duey really sucks large!

So I'm a little late to this , but I too thought/think my entry's suck. Therefore I didn't even submit in the first one. I did enter #theking but was beaten by soooo many amazing entry's . Then I entered the cobra mc competition and somehow won, seriously I liked mine but I assure you in my head there were a few I thought were better than my. So you have to consider that the judges like different things than you do. You absolutely have no idea what they will vote for so get that entry in :)

You guys really rocked this one. Everyone should be proud of themselves. Again I do not envy the judges that are voting on this one.

Lol slightly lacking dinero

TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Here it comes! Thank you THP and TaylorMade Golf!
http://instagram.com/p/hkIB9UDNZW/

Copied it here again because the original post in Instagram had a @ before HackersParadise but when it was shared with Twitter the @ was lost. Everything was intact and in place in Instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/hkIB9UDNZW/
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm at my wits end. I've been trying for hours to post my video to Twitter without success. I have filmed it in Instagram. added my tweet and thought I shared it. When it didn't show up on Twitter, I went back and found the video and tried sharing it again. Still nothing. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I'm at my wits end. I've been trying for hours to post my video to Twitter without success. I have filmed it in Instagram. added my tweet and thought I shared it. When it didn't show up on Twitter, I went back and found the video and tried sharing it again. Still nothing. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Be sure that you touch the Twitter symbol just below the Instagram video before you touch the share button. This is from the smart phone perspective only though.

Here's my entry:

Dang Instagram dropped the @ on @hackersparadise again.

Be sure that you touch the Twitter symbol just below the Instagram video before you touch the share button. This is from the smart phone perspective only though.

Yeah, that's what I messed up. I touched it each time but it didn't light up the first several times I tried to post it. I noticed the difference this time and voila! Of course, Instagram still has a problem with @ signs on @hackersparadise.

Thanks a lot Bear. Barely (no pun) got it in under the wire.

@Edavidson13: SLDR & The Morgan Cup @taylormadegolf @hackersparadise #thpmc http://t.co/5HQtDsp3qS

Finally figured it out, had the wrong Hackers Paradise.

Last edited:
Dang Instagram dropped the @ on @hackersparadise again.

What was the cure for this as it happened to me also. I see some others with it working though. I hope that it won't count against those who tried their best but aren't savvy enough to make it work like it should.

This was fun and challenging!
Nicely done, I've never understood what a slide rule actually does! Glad to know you've got to be a rocket scientist to use one. I'll stick to the SLDR for sure!

What was the cure for this as it happened to me also. I see some others with it working though. I hope that it won't count against those who tried their best but aren't savvy enough to make it work like it should.

JB said it wouldn't disqualify the entry in the last contest, so I think we're okay. I'm not sure, but it may be the way Instagram has HackersParadise in their system. Just a theory though, because it has happened on each time I have posted from there.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Just spilled my coffee! Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha that wasnt the right link but its the same video. I had to wake up my wife to shoot that. she was pretty mad but i think it could be worth it!

autocorrect hacked my tag of @hackersparadise... Reposted in 1st comment hope it's okay...

This is just under the wire, I am a complete rookie at Instagram and it shows, but it was fun.

Tweets

Randy Malone ‏@DawgDaddy47 8s
@taylormadegolf hackersparadise #THPMC http://instagram.com/p/hkR3b5A48M/

Loosen Slide Drive

Loosen Slide Drive

I REALLY wanted to title it LSD, but felt that may not be Kosher...

This is just under the wire, I am a complete rookie at Instagram and it shows, but it was fun.

Tweets

Randy Malone ‏@DawgDaddy47 8s
@taylormadegolf hackersparadise #THPMC http://instagram.com/p/hkR3b5A48M/

I know how you feel Randy. But, if we keep trying in these contests, we'll master it pretty soon--here's hoping.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

11:59! Can't wait to see who will be part of the 40!

Back