DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently weather.com shows 70% chance of rain on Sunday (the 15th). that forecast will almost certainly change between now and then, but it may not go the good way =\

Brrrr, I see that there will be an Arizona or Florida trip in my near future if this continues.

Looks like the 15th will be some British Open weather.... 45 and 70% chance of rain.

Positive thinking will get us back into the 70's. many positive vibes from my fireplace.
I need to play somewhere as the next week I'll be back home for Christmas.

Looks like the 15th will be some British Open weather.... 45 and 70% chance of rain.

I've got a different one..

du9arepu.jpg

I like mine better.

Hope all you guys are staying save this weekend...lots of nasty stuff up that way.

What's up guys, been away for bit as work has keep me busy. Hope everyone is keeping warm this weekend! Looking forward to another game with you guys.

TxRR/Snowman

I was checking the Tribute today and they are not taking reservations any day next week including Saturday. I will check again when the web site changes over tomorrow and see if will let me make them.

I am back... Kinda checked out for a while... Mom died two days prior to my birthday back in September so lost both parents in just over two years... Had been difficult few months.. But time to quit making excuses and get on with it...

December 15th at the Tribute. Who is all in? Coupon expires on the 22nd and is valid after noon on the weekend.

1. Me
2. Nate
3. #Cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. afwcardinal
6. niteowl
7. niteowl-DAD
8. baldguy
9. TNTCigarguy (maybe)
10. Captdru (maybe)

I tried to reserve tee times this morning but their web site is not taking reservations. I will call after 8 and see if anyone will answer there.

ouch....that's as early to noon as they had already?
Na, he did that because some of the group has a 1pm coupon.

Just throwing this out there: I know we will have a very difficult time getting through 18 starting at 12:45 with 3 groups before dark. I'll still play but if 2 or 3 others wanted to play instead on Friday the 20th, I would be down for that to ensure we get all 18 in. If not, no biggie!

OK guys, I have booked us 3 tee times starting at 12:45 next Sunday.

Thanks Philip. I appreciate you getting this set up. The start time really should not be a problem. I believe the last time we all played together, we finished up in around 3h 45m. I know its an unfamilar course, but it will all be good. Looking forward to this.

There is a twosome in front if us right now and if the sun is out with no clouds then we have plenty of time to finish IMO. The earliest was 12:18 but I took the latter because of the 1pm coupon.

Phillip if you can keep the tee time thats after 1 and let me know what time it is then my dad and I will play that one and you guys can play earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back