The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, tough spot for the Sooners.

Ugh. My head hurts.

Sheesh. Without the option threat of Knight/Thompson OSU can tee off on the inside run.

Lucky ass no call there.

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Oh Jman. Every year he assumes his team is going to go 8-4 or 7-5 or something. Such the pessimistic fan. Cheer your freakin team on dude!!!!!

They played meh so far, and have a chance to pull the upset, root em on bro! Hell I am and I'm not even much of a Fan

Oh Jman. Every year he assumes his team is going to go 8-4 or 7-5 or something. Such the pessimistic fan. Cheer your freakin team on dude!!!!!

They played meh, and have a chance to pull the upset, root em on bro! He'll I am and I'm not even much of a Fan

Jesse, I'm a realist, they don't have the talent. Part of the curse of having coached is I'm not a blind fan anymore in football, I wish I was, but I'm not. It would be SO much less frustrating.

Also, OU's LT today is from Sioux Falls, thats funny.

OU -20
OSU - 17

What has happened to Bell JMan. Each throw he makes is scary.

Also they have an OL guy from Sioux Falls. That is legit

Jesse, I'm a realist, they don't have the talent. Part of coaching is I'm not a blind fan anymore in football, I wish I was, but I'm not.

Also, OU's LT today is from Sioux Falls, thats funny.

Difference from being a blind fan and being a realist who gives your team a shot bro!

OU -20
OSU - 17

What has happened to Bell JMan. Each throw he makes is scary.

He's scary in general. I wish they'd have left Thompson in as I think he'll win the job next spring, but it is what it is right now. Terrifying every time he drops back.

Difference from being a blind fan and being a realist who gives your team a shot bro!

If a team doesn't have the horses, they don't have the horses. Can't make chicken salad out of chicken shite.

Blind squirrel even finds a nut every so often!?!?!

Blind squirrel even finds a nut every so often!?!?!

Not enough. Haha

Terrible penalty by Hayes. Good lord son there's no way the receiver gets there.

I'm going to have a heart attack.

Ou needs a nice slow long drive

Dude, they are giving you a chance! 99 yd drive, 8 minutes long. Wait formit

Beautiful punt at a needed time. Ugh.

No bonehead plays and JUST GET FIRST DOWNS HERE!

Um, can we get a lead blocker on the mike? maybe? please?

Huge play..i thought he was going to take off running

Wow.

Just.

Wow.

And now a sideline penalty. DAMMIT.

Nevermind. WOW!

Part of the curse of having coached is I'm not a blind fan anymore in football, I wish I was, but I'm not. It would be SO much less frustrating.
SO true.

Positive thoughts dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back