Northwestern Mutual World Challenge Thread (Spoilers)

Sad it's the last year it will be here. Doesn't it move to Isleworth next year?

That's my understanding, but not sure why. What I could read indicates it was a TW decision and not bc the course didn't want to host it.

Tapping away on my iPhone

haha all I could hear was ZJ, "Speaking of Grey Goose."

Wonder what ball TW is playing. That last wedge shot was two hops & stop.

Wonder what ball TW is playing. That last wedge shot was two hops & stop.

I read he was testing the new RZN Platinum. He used it in that match with Rory in China.

Damn, great shot by TW with the 4i on the par 5.

Yep good shot but he should have made that Eagle. Tied for the lead now and looks like Zach isn't going to hold it here.Maybe not
Damn, great shot by TW with the 4i on the par 5.

Looking forward to attending this again this year. I'll be there Saturday to watch Dustin take it.
Or not. DJ having a tough day. 9 on 11. :banghead:

That Tiger Woods guy is pretty good. Might break the course record today.

Tiger in the fairway at 18. -10 on the day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Tiger will have a long birdie put on 18 for the course record.

Tiger taps in for par on 18. Shoots 62 (-10) for the day.

What are the odds dufner hides a phone in his bag and streams the auburn game tomorrow?

Now, Tiger's round is what I call great golf. Quietly in total control of the game.

I'm sad that they're changing locations next year. I really like the looks of the current location.

Did anybody that has been watching the tourney hear if they've actually said what ball Tiger is hitting? I know he's testing a new one, but in the few hrs I've actually been able to watch they've never mentioned it. I'm assuming he's still hitting his old one if Nike hasn't mentioned it yet, but curious if anybody actually heard.

Did anybody that has been watching the tourney hear if they've actually said what ball Tiger is hitting? I know he's testing a new one, but in the few hrs I've actually been able to watch they've never mentioned it. I'm assuming he's still hitting his old one if Nike hasn't mentioned it yet, but curious if anybody actually heard.

You should go to the Tiger thread. Seems to be a lot more tournament talk there than the actual tournament thread.

I read he was testing the new RZN Platinum. He used it in that match with Rory in China.

It was clarified earlier by Canes

It was clarified earlier by Canes

Thanks, but not really clarified. I knew he was testing it, but curious if anybody actually heard them mention what ball he was playing on air or anywhere else this weekend.

You should go to the Tiger thread. Seems to be a lot more tournament talk there than the actual tournament thread.

Been there. Nobody seems to know there, so thought I'd ask here too :)

Te wheels have come off for Kuchar

The course has some teeth today, I like it.

Te wheels have come off for Kuchar

Yep, he's taking the long ride back to the tee right now.....

And McDowell looks like me with a fairway wood today.

Zach Johnson's caddie looks like he's wearing pajamas.

Back