THP Fantasy Football - Week 14 Thread

This has been a very challenging fantasy football league, to say the least. I've enjoyed this, and will do this again, but living on the Waiver Wire is hard to do when your team is falling like flies! lol

This has been a very challenging fantasy football league, to say the least. I've enjoyed this, and will do this again, but living on the Waiver Wire is hard to do when your team is falling like flies! lol

I would greatly appreciate it if you could pull out a win this week :D

Today's projections are 113 to 82. I'm favored but don't feel comfortable at all. Pick 2 of these 4 WR to start:

Keenan Allen
Erik Decker
Roddy White
Harry Douglas

I would go Decker and Allen. I am torn between Amendola and Crabtree. Would rather have you options.

I would go Decker and Allen. I am torn between Amendola and Crabtree. Would rather have you options.

That's they way I'm leaning but I'm afraid decker may do nothing. Douglas is probably the safest play for a consistent 10 points.

Amendola / Crabtree is a toss up. Amendola gets Haden and Crabtree hasn't proven himself this year. That said I think I'd start the crab man.

Jordan Reed and Rashad Jennings are inactive

It kills me that some people just up and quit. No turning in lineups, guys on their team on IR. Effin ruin an entire league with that and sadly there is nothing we can do about it.

Well this year anyway. Next year we will fix that without a doubt.

It kills me that some people just up and quit. No turning in lineups, guys on their team on IR. Effin ruin an entire league with that and sadly there is nothing we can do about it.

I hate that more than just about anything else.

I hate that more than just about anything else.

I guess some other threads took up all their time.
It ruins the experience for everybody. Its not about a single game or lineup, its about finishing something one started.
Quitters. I hate it.

There were 2-3 in league 2 like this and a couple that never replied to trade offers but I still had a great time, and will be playing again next year!!!

Damn, 5-8 and I found a WR projected to get 14.5 today so I made the change.

No quitting here!

It ruins the experience for everybody. Its not about a single game or lineup, its about finishing something one started.
Quitters. I hate it.

Agreed and it normally screws active people over and that's just not right

Bush injury in warm-ups will likely kill my chances this week. Lucky I am already playoff bound. Jman with a real shot to join the playoff party.

Bush injury in warm-ups will likely kill my chances this week. Lucky I am already playoff bound. Jman with a real shot to join the playoff party.

I dont think anybody would want to play his team.

Quitters. I hate it.

I hate it with a passion as well. I'm so far out if the playoff race in league 4 but I managed to pull an upset of the #1 team last week.

It wasn't a play off spoiler but it still felt good.

Active rosters are so much better than quitting.

OK, the Detroit Philly game weather is NUTS! Megatron with a face full of snow after the catch hahaha!

SANDBAGGER!

Brady is putting up negative numbers so I'm not counting on anything helping me.

I dont think anybody would want to play his team.

Between him and GG it will be an uphill battle to win this thing.

Blizzard in Philly is awesome. Gonna be a great afternoon!

This snow sure is a fantasy killer. No doubt I'll check the weather next week.

We should increase the buy in for next season. Weed out the quitters.

KC defense / special teams with 22 points before the half. Sweet!

Brady is my low score so far

Back