The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Ha -- my spikes were skipping across the fake grass mat. Looks cool though.

That Big Bertha Alpha is NICE.

I was wondering about that back foot move. I wanted to learn it! Haha.

Super jealous of that weather! Good luck guys, beat up on the zoo crew! Can't wait to hear thoughts in the new drivers!

epegydup.jpg

Dinner! Love these people. Special guest TheAnnihilator and his bride!

Cpljohnst is one cool guy. Cards with special messages for each of us. Thank you!

qarusa2a.jpg

ajahyza5.jpg

zuse5e5a.jpg

Strong work Barry. Thanks a lot for the cards. Very nice.

That is awesome Barry. Great gesture!

Looks like a good time out there so far. Pretty sweet that Cpljohnst gave you all cards. Have fun guys and Hawk your missing the 1/2 of snow we got back here. Enjoy the warm weather out there everyone and have a fun time.

Really cool.

Didn't realize you guys were playing at the Hideaway. My Dad has a place down the road at PGA West and we've been trying to get a round there since that place opened. That course is gorgeous, and so is the area in general. It's one of my favorite places. You guys are going to have a blast, especially after coming out with the win. And if you're looking for a good down and dirty 19th hole, go to the Beer Hunter!

Great gesture Barry

And cook that Ben B is there too

Your very welcome guys! We're all behind you! Have fun and win!

A special gift from my team. Feeling a little bit humbled right now. Love the #dreamteam.

py9are4a.jpg

Wow, that's awesome.

Already off to an awesome start. Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds for you guys.

Great updates everyone. I enjoyed reading the travel tales. Made me very envious, glad everyone made it safe.

Kudos to Jason and Callaway for helping Paul out on his travel.

Big day tomorrow have a blast. .

This trip sounds incredible and it's just starting. Enjoy it boys!

Glad to see everyone has arrived and is enjoying themselves. Have fun tonight fellas!

So much win right now. Go #dreamteam.

The live thread is going to be insane. Good luck and have fun out their guys. Loving the pics/vids so far.

Love seeing the pics so far guys. Awesome gesture there Barry, and a cool gift from the Dream Team to Captain Hawk!

Kick some Zoo Crew butt!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Awesome gift Hawk. You will be leading an awesome group of THPers. With your wisdom and leadership abilities the #dreamteam will be victorious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go get em boys! Talked a little trash on twitter for you tonight, all of THP is pulling for you.

Back