The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how I'm going to travel when we have kids. Hard enough to leave my wife and this one. It's amazing how dogs can sense when you are leaving. She's been paying extra attention to me tonight.

y7u9ujy5.jpg
I'm just catching up on this thread. There's an old line that goes like this - do you know why we mourn the deaths of our pets more than our family? Because we really love our pets.

That makes me feel a little better, they just creep me out, funerals are really creepy! Burn my arse and sprinkle me on a nice course and in a beautiful trout stream.

I got hired to photograph a funeral once. It was beyond weird and creepy but understandable when they explained it.

I got hired to photograph a funeral once. It was beyond weird and creepy but understandable when they explained it.
Uhm......interesting? Actually, I don't want to know.

Uhm......interesting? Actually, I don't want to know.

I thought the same thing when they called.

It was the only time a lot of the family was going to be together so they wanted family portraits done the day of. Understandable but still very creepy.

So go out on our balcony to cover up the bbq and look down to see a guy on a crotch rocket driving by........normally NBD.

bbbbuuuuuttttt........it's -15C and we have 3inches of snow on the ground.

I thought the same thing when they called.

It was the only time a lot of the family was going to be together so they wanted family portraits done the day of. Understandable but still very creepy.

Hope the pictures all turned out.

Camp Nowhere is still an awesome movie.

My Mother in Law's first Facebook post is a decorated palm tree. Yes, imagine a palm tree wrapped in reddish Christmas lights and white lights on the branches. It looks just like you think it would.

She has a bit of a drinking problem.

Some of the people that go on Sharktank are absolute idiots.

I cant really watch the show anymore because of that.
Don't argue with people who have been there and done that. Last Fridays episode is laughable.

I live coming to Disney World more than anything, but for some reason I just am having a terrible time. From my clubs being lost, to people's terrible parenting skills, to any other number of issues I am just miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live coming to Disney World more than anything, but for some reason I just am having a terrible time. From my clubs being lost, to people's terrible parenting skills, to any other number of issues I am just miserable.

Hate to hear that, dude.

PAIRINGS!!!!!

I dare you not to watch and cry laughing! It's impossible!

You're not supposed to be miserable at Disney. That's on the back of the pass. Go enjoy the fireworks around 9:30 on Thursday from the Polynesian beach. You can't be frustrated watching special event fireworks.

juhu4eme.jpg

Next time you're in Orlando, I will be with you. So you have that going for you.

Next time you're in Orlando, I will be with you. So you have that going for you.

...Or, Howie in the Hills, FL... where the event will be.

You're not supposed to be miserable at Disney. That's on the back of the pass. Go enjoy the fireworks around 9:30 on Thursday from the Polynesian beach. You can't be frustrated watching special event fireworks.

juhu4eme.jpg

I'll have to remember that one. We were at the Christmas party tonight and got to see them.

I have never seem crowds like this in December. I guess there are no more off peak times.

...Or, Howie in the Hills, FL... where the event will be.

Wrong. We are both flying into MCO and staying the night Thursday in the Orlando area

I'll have to remember that one. We were at the Christmas party tonight and got to see them.

I have never seem crowds like this in December. I guess there are no more off peak times.

Based on hotel prices, this is anything but off season haha.

Big firework displays like that just look better from far away so you can see all of it at once IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back