Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

My Secret Santa gifts came today. Two things I will immediately put in/on my bag and a third I'll start pelting the dog with ASAP.

Thank you to my Secret Santa and to DawgDaddy for putting this together. Hope everyone and their families have a safe and happy Holiday.

Haha yes! I don't with the birdie balls, but I have a few of the foam that I practice the low punch shots on the doggies lol!

I have tried this with my cat and he manages to get out of the way every time!

I've been told my gift showed up. I'll be back home Thursday and get to check it out and get a post on it then. Thanks SS!

I have seen some incredible gifts throughout this entire thing. What an extraordinary job by everyone getting this done in a very timely manner. And to Dawg for setting this all up km a whim, thank you. This is why THP is truly remarkable.

Some awesome gifts for sure! My giftee received theirs a while back and posted pics. I know he liked it!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

love this exchange, I am getting excited every time I leave work, excited to see if there is anything on the porch

I also want to apologise to my giftee as I couldnt stay anonymous because of the customs and stuff

thanks to Dawgdaddy for taking his time to put all this up

love this exchange, I am getting excited every time I leave work, excited to see if there is anything on the porch

I also want to apologise to my giftee as I couldnt stay anonymous because of the customs and stuff

thanks to Dawgdaddy for taking his time to put all this up

You and me both. First thing I do when I get home is check the first porch.

It has been awesome following this thread and really love the generosity and thoughtfulness that THPers are showing to one another.

Here's to hoping the rest arrive soon.

I'm anxious to see my next installment. My SS did his research. I can tell by the thanksgiving gift they sent me.

Kinda glad mine hasn't arrived this week. Weather has been ugly and don't want to have a box waiting for me that is soaked and falling apart.

I put something in my bag this morning before work and was again stunned to silence when I saw my "TOAD USAF" towel.

We had a few people who had issues getting their gifts out, all assure me they will be out in the next day or so. Thanks to everyone for their patience, as we all know life has a way of sometimes getting in the way.

We had a few people who had issues getting their gifts out, all assure me they will be out in the next day or so. Thanks to everyone for their patience, as we all know life has a way of sometimes getting in the way.
Thank you for heading this up. It was fun and it was awesome to see all the cool gifts and the efforts people put into those gifts.

Love seeing all these great gifts....lots of thought went into several of them...great job by all the Secret Santas and of course Dawg Daddy!!

Got home to find my secret santa gift today

I can now proudly practice on the potty

DB78746B_zpsf0cec6ad.jpg

Thanks to my secret santa and of course to Randy for all his hard work.

Amazing generosity being displayed by THPers with the gift exchange. I have not seen one gift that I would have been disappointed to receive. However mine was sweet so I'm not looking for any trades. ;)
Awesome job everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how many more still are waiting?

I believe I'm still waiting too since my note said it was a quick thanksgiving gift and keep an eye out. If not, I still love my divot tool.

DB78746B_zpsf0cec6ad.jpg

Haha tapatalk missed this post the first time. Nice gift!

DB78746B_zpsf0cec6ad.jpg

That's awesome! Great gift right there for the small bladdered... I like the free "do not disturb sign". :laughing:

Thats just awesome there. Your game will always be THE **** lol

DB78746B_zpsf0cec6ad.jpg

Been away for a few days and everything posted reinforces this is THREAD... OF... THE.... YEAR!!
And more to come!

Really building the festive spirit and a welcome tonic to all the unsavoury things we see going on in life and online, if you have friends who are a bit down, send them this thread, golfers or not, show the lengths that people will go to just to make a stranger's day.

Solid gold.

Had a missed delivery card from UPS while I was away and thought it was stuff I'd ordered but delivered today and OM(*)G!!!!!!!!!!!

Million out of ten for awesome, billion out of ten for generosity!!!!!!!!!!

More to follow, too excited, need to calm down.......

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Back