bigtazz53

@bigtazzGOLF
Reaction score
Handicap
13.3 GHIN
There will be a frontpage article going up very very soon.

Suffice to say though, its pretty freaking awesome. Worked like a charm and the quality is there as well.

That is awesome bro, this just went to top of my Christmas list =)

That is awesome bro, this just went to top of my Christmas list =)

Its one of those things where you legitimately go "that is so simple that its insane", it really is. The Universal kit will never leave my golf bag, I also put extra cables int he drawstring pouch and it will always be ready to go.

Just ordered it. Couldn't help myself lol

$70? Yikes.

Ingenious!

$70? Yikes.

I said the same at first. But if you're someone who rides all the time, its ingenious IMO. If I was a rider all the time, I'd honestly buy one in a flash.

Now I can quit worrying about my battery and brighten up my screen so I can actually see it on sunny days

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Now I can quit worrying about my battery and brighten up my screen so I can actually see it on sunny days

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Hahaha, actually the first thing I did on course when trying it with my iPhone5

I said the same at first. But if you're someone who rides all the time, its ingenious IMO. If I was a rider all the time, I'd honestly buy one in a flash.

70 bucks might be high but it's worth it if you're like me and forget to charge your GPS sometimes. Nothing makes me more angry than when I have it for 4 holes and then it dies. I have a laser backup but guess what? Sometimes that dies too. I've played too long with numbers to go without them!

Pretty interesting...my course has gas carts though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't most golf carts have a 12v socket already? the standard cigar lighter type? I don't always look for them, but I know I've seen them on lots and lots of golf carts, even using one to charge my phone a couple times. It seems like all the newer carts have them. Is that not the case?

Almost wish I was a full time rider so I could justify purchasing this.

I could see it being very handy between the electronics I like to have with me while playing. Plus a little blanket when cold out.

BIGTIME could've used this a few weeks back!

Back